Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-01-2013, 07:58 PM
partofme

Because Im opening up?

Activity in our house has been on the up rise in the last few months.

Firstly, I have dogs. They have been going into defense mode more often. Actually, just a few minute ago in fact they reacted to what it sounded like to me the toilet lid being dropped in the downstairs bath.

My oldest told me last night that she has been seeing "things" out of the corners of her view lately.
My littlest told me that she seen a "black shadow" pass in our mudroom area when her friend was over and they were playing.

Now I will say that I have always been open with these girls about things such as this their entire lives, so to have so much activity play out here lately isnt something "psychologically" brought on by my conversations around them. We've all experienced different levels of activity for years now, including my hubby (Mr. Skepticism) who says that outside scares him at times (thinking hes seen black low lying things off in a distance as well as around him running around) But that hasnt been in a while.

I have been getting short bursts of pain in my temples throughout my "skullcap" as well as what I can only describe as "frequency" noise changes in my ears.

Sooooo....any input is welcomed.
Old 18-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Experiencer
Does it feel negative or malevolent? Have you or anyone else in the family been experiencing night terrors or anything? Maybe cleansing the home with sage & banishing whatever it is will help. Animals are clairvoyant & more sensitive to these things than we are..try to pin point when your dogs freak out & look for the source around that area?..
Old 19-03-2013, 12:02 AM
partofme

Nothing too much inside as of now has been occurring but outside often the dogs will still go wild charging at the back glass doors. It may sound somewhat naive but as long as whatever it is, if anything...stays outside, Im ok. Nothing has ever happened to me outside nor do I feel anything negative. Im just basically speaking for everyone elses reactions around me. My girls have had a few experiences outside with our dogs reacting strangely like snarling defense mode.

No one feels anything "bad" within the home or has. I feel our home is protected in the way with "knowledge" as I stated in the above posting.

My youngest has suffered from night terrors from what seemed like 7ish months until around age 5 or 6. Shes 8 now, and rarely does it ever happen anymore. Ive since read some interesting articles and have managed to come to the conclusion she was seeing things in her dreams due to her third eye being open as well as seeing spirit early on.

Ive had a bunch of dried sage for awhile now. Actually bought it to use at our old house when my youngest had the worst "terrors" but chickened out with the idea I could possibly make it worse if it was something evil.
Old 19-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Guide
Do the dogs react this way with strangers in general?

I love animals and they normally do act defensively around strangers until the owner, family member, reassures them that things are okay. If you do not feel an evil presence then when something happens again I would do the following:
1. Ask if someone is there and if they need help in crossing over?
2. Reassure the animals that you are okay and that the family is okay.
3. If you get no response that you can understand, I am not sure if you can receive or not so the response could be in a dream or something like that, then speak in a clear voice and tell whoever it is that you will have to cleanse the house and outside yard if they continue to scare the animals. *Most spirits/ghost are not evil they are simply lost and need help*
4. Follow through.

If the animals understand that you are not afraid then they will most likely settle down and guard you while you perform the cleansing ritual if that is what needs to happen. Hopefully the spirit will see that you are not trying to hurt them by your offer to help them if you can. If you find you are unable to help them over please feel free to contact me and I will assist if need be.

Peace and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier