Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-04-2016, 11:53 PM
Experiencer
Feeling things before they happen

wasn't sure where to post this..

Ive always been pretty intuitive, but especially in the last year and more frequently the last few months, I have been sort of "feeling" something before it happens.

Some things are just silly.. like the other day, I was sitting in a coffee shop, and I thought to myself "that'd be funny if a man walked into the women's room"
literally 15 seconds later, that happened.. he walked in on the woman. That doesn't happen too often with clearly labeled women and men's room.

I thought of a restaurant I hadn't been to in a while, out of nowhere. Come to find out 2 hours later it was on the news that there had been a major robbery.

It happens with text messages all the time.. I'll think, "i wonder why _ hasn't replied yet.. " then ding..simultaneously I get the message.
Had a dream about someone I hadn't seen or thought of in 10 years, next day he messages me on Facebook out of the blue.

Just a few examples. What does this mean and how can I perhaps strengthen it/tap into it more? I already meditate but nothing in particular.
I find it quite intriguing although a bit freaky at times..
Old 11-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Suspended

Well, OK, you might not believe this but I just wrote a similar, although more dire thread, in the Mediumship category, here it is: (you can see the date on it)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=99655

I completely understand your intuition, but I don't know how to tap into it other than to acknowledge it. My suspicion and it's just a suspicion, is you are aware of the synchronicity of this world. I would say tapped into it. My humble suggestion is to let it guide you a bit, go with the flow, see when you are right and when you are wrong and ponder the deeper lessons of it all. There really is not much material gain in it from my experience, but there are valuable spiritual lessons to be learned from it.

I hope this helps.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Ascender

If you want to go down the rabbit hole that would bring you greater capabilities of working with such a force; create a story for your power-- That is, explain it away through any way you find viable-- As you go along, you will find that your story might be true, but incomplete-- So you will discover new aspects of the same story you told yourself; and I am just saying, tell your self a story.. make up stories for your seeming abilities--

A set of archetypes will eventually take your focus, you will learn different aspects of your own story that you did not even realize you had told yourself-- You will learn the story in a deeper way that you can work with it-- Eventually you will transcend the story and realize whom you are working with, you will realize it is not just a story, but a life-- And as long as you continually continue to understand the story you are telling yourself, as long as you allow the false conclusions of your limited version of the story to allow more of the story to come into view.. you will begin to work with higher level forces that work entirely differently then the mechanistic view we are inclined to impose on matter--

You can learn to communicate with the other forces in play, and possibly have real relationships with things you did not even realize were in front of you--
Old 13-04-2016, 07:01 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneyes
wasn't sure where to post this..

Ive always been pretty intuitive, but especially in the last year and more frequently the last few months, I have been sort of "feeling" something before it happens.

Some things are just silly.. like the other day, I was sitting in a coffee shop, and I thought to myself "that'd be funny if a man walked into the women's room"
literally 15 seconds later, that happened.. he walked in on the woman. That doesn't happen too often with clearly labeled women and men's room.

I thought of a restaurant I hadn't been to in a while, out of nowhere. Come to find out 2 hours later it was on the news that there had been a major robbery.

It happens with text messages all the time.. I'll think, "i wonder why _ hasn't replied yet.. " then ding..simultaneously I get the message.
Had a dream about someone I hadn't seen or thought of in 10 years, next day he messages me on Facebook out of the blue.

Just a few examples. What does this mean and how can I perhaps strengthen it/tap into it more? I already meditate but nothing in particular.
I find it quite intriguing although a bit freaky at times..

Hey,
This has happened to me all of my life.
I also had a friend years ago who had the same thing and one of us would be just thinking of the other and then the other of us would call the other one.I have also thought before that a wreck was going to happen and it really did.Also I have had dreams that came true.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:17 AM
Suspended

I have experienced similar situations where same as you, I will randomly think of someone I went to High School with, having zero contact with them over the years, then later that day I run into them in town...What's really interesting to me is these old classmates don't even live anywhere near the town I frequent, and live several hours away and/or out of state...so the chances of running into them at random is extremely unlikely...

There was one time I wanted to call a friend and when I picked up the phone at first I heard silence (wondering why I wasn't hearing the dial tone...) then the friend I had intended to call started talking to me...What's funny is my friend was also baffled on why they didn't hear the phone ringing on their end (them calling me)...We were both pretty dumbfounded by the experience because this happened at an unusual time we never called each other...Haha...

I've had prophetic dreams of two people I knew dying which later came true...
Old 15-09-2016, 09:17 AM
Guide

I had a dream once that came true. It was about my grandfather wo was stung by a scorpio....and 3 days later he had an apoplexy. Fortunately he recovered with our help