Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-07-2023, 11:46 AM
Master

There is no serious need for understanding the bigger picture IMO. People do what they want, they’re free to. All kinds of beings have an agenda. Keeping track of it all is a burden IMO (except if ur into that)… while there is a vision from several beings for this world, we are free to create our own vision as well.

Kind regards,

CW

Edit: my personal experience of these last years is that several high up beings have adjusted their views on humanity and chose a new path. Even tho I can’t very well know, or truly fact check, I know for example that I was helped after been researched and after they were “done with me”, they chose to embrace me and help me for a while. Saw that I was not some filthy being. On the other side, it seems as if other people have been adjusted to differently to resteer them if needed and let in. But this is due to personal experience and not in depth research
Old 06-07-2023, 01:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Keeping track of it all is a burden IMO

I would agree to that before what I experienced and experience as a 'fall from grace' or however you want to name it.

Something has me blind and 3rd eye crossed to a maximum extended point that I seek to be lifted off the earth plane.

This cross in my 3rd eye seems to be too much......

To what I was referring before, the word memory comes first. I consider our memory having hit, rather than anything else....

(I have discussed this things with a beloved and understanding person whom I lived almost all of my life and she didn't understood.)

Somehow the world seems indifferent to that 'memory' loss.

That's what I see. ................................... That's what I experience...........
Old 06-07-2023, 01:19 PM
Master

Hii, have you posted a thread about this? It seems a topic most people here would start a thread about.

It could be, or so it sounds at first, there has been a reality shift. We do it all the time. Around 2018 I shifted and a lot changed. A lot of people shifted back then. Was a really strange occurrence… people explained it as “going to the new earth”, but the idea of reality shifting we have now did not exist (yet).

Kind regards,

CW
Old 06-07-2023, 01:45 PM
Knower

Kind regards as well.... :)

This is not my first registration. Every time I started a new thread it turned against me ... lol

Thanks for the response and the 'acceptance' of this all.

Nikos
Old 06-07-2023, 02:08 PM
Master

No problem. It may be a pattern for you. Maybe if you find a way to heal, either people get it suddenly or you don’t care about them. It doesn’t matter whose right IMO. It’s all perspective anyway.

Hope ur alright.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 06-07-2023, 04:21 PM
Master

I always enjoy your questions. You are correct to realize there is another I, many, each creates and makes. I have the same observation. When someone else creates we find reality oppose each other. Maybe people are thinking about past lives and input of past lives though none remember. I think we are learning to create btw. All of which is pretty predictable imo, reality I mean. If negativity is put forth into the world there is no discrepancy to the reality of negativity created. It is a mirror. So there is no discrepancy I think. Love = love, Hate = hate.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:54 AM
Knower

"All this talk of creating your own reality is fine. Yes I find I can fine tune my reality and manifest certain things, but the facts speak for themselves.
I did not create the war in Ukraine, or climate change or Covid 19. Where they came from I have no idea."

For me the interconnectedness of life has been hit majorly with Covid.... there was a blackout created or not by those in power, but surely taken advantage of....
Old 10-07-2023, 11:41 AM
Master

NIKOS……..”this talk of creating your own reality is fine. Yes I find I can fine tune my reality and manifest certain things, but the facts speak for themselves.
I did not create the war in Ukraine, or climate change or Covid 19. Where they came from I have no idea."

The war was created by power hungry, greedy, selfish men imo.

From my research I believe that Covid was created by the same. Just my opinion tho.

As for manifesting. It certainly is true, as I have been doing it all my life because it just came naturally to me. I think I was born with it tbh. I just thought it was normal and everyone did the same. It was only many years later that I realised that it was not the norm.

You can manifest anything you want to NIKOS. Just think about the one thing you really want now and keep in your mind night and day, none stop. FEEL IT.just keep producing the FEELING of it being there. The feeling (energy) is very important as well.

That is just my experience of it. Others may differ.
Old 10-07-2023, 12:28 PM
Knower

Yes redchic, though it is serious, not where you re placing your attention.

Existential ~
Old 10-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Master

Sorry I don’t understand what you are saying here?