Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Knower

@ redchic12
Nothing, it's just serious.
Old 10-07-2023, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
@ redchic12
Nothing, it's just serious.
What is serious? I'm sorry, I'm just not following.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-07-2023, 01:44 PM
Master

Was just thinking that as well?
Old 10-10-2023, 08:46 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
All this talk of creating your own reality is fine. Yes I find I can fine tune my reality and manifest certain things, but the facts speak for themselves.
I did not create the war in Ukraine, or climate change or Covid 19. Where they came from I have no idea.
I did not create third world poverty or hunger etc.

There is a difference between what I am trying to achieve and what actually is.

A Happy Good Morning to you Honza.

I am not so sure I would use the word discrepancy. Everyone has their own reality. i.e.: We all have different experiences. Ergo, we each see things and understand things from our own experiences. So there are as many different realities as there are people.

When you say the "...the facts speak for themselves.", I would suggest you define what a fact is. As I share with others, I see them as "factual" truths. Whereas someone else will share something on the same topic and see it likely as the "factual" truth.

And a funny thing Honza, we all make errors. So what we said or thought was a "fact" can.............oooops, change.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzCap7
As I share with others, I see them as "factual" truths. Whereas someone else will share something on the same topic and see it likely as the "factual" truth.

im currently bemoaning the 'fact' that I see that I don't get to know about anything other than what I randomly make up out of thin air. And yet I don't either get to do what I see others doing and make things up just to so i can feel good about myself.

Sometimes I still wish I could have been able to accept some 'existential truth' that was 'incontrovertibly real' so i could 'feel good about myself'. Sigh.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:13 PM
Master

Quote:

i find, that i could possibly learn to co create the entire reality if I went to a *lot* of effort to make it so.

And yet, part of the fun of life is, to see what others want to do too.

But if I'm going to do that, going to relate to others in a meaningful way that doesn't involve me trying to be a puppetmaster, there is both an up side and a down side. I don't get control over everything so things aren't always going to go some 'perfect' way that I might desire, and I also can't be miserly; I have to pay my share in taxes. In return, I don't feel quite as alone as I would if I was trying to control things to death and do everything for myself. And there is a possibility to be surprised sometimes.

lol.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:17 PM
Master
Quote:
All this talk of creating your own reality is fine.
I did not create the war in Ukraine..

What is on the greater scale is the whole playing out and by the whole it’s both the known and unknown as one. It’s also a huge pot of potentials playing out simultaneously.

You are all of this yourself. Add to the mix your choices and the greater choices and you have a huge pot of consciousness affecting you and others either directly or indirectly.

Because you are a conscious creator you also can create your reality where you are and build your matrix as your piece. This too affects the whole. Just as the whole affects you.

Everything’s is connected, but so are you to yourself. So build your own connection to everything you are within as it is and you’ll see and understand the importance of that.

The reality of life and seeing things as they are becomes an inclusion to the bigger picture in you. So make peace, be open and clear in reflection of the worlds suffering. That’s creating and supporting a better world. Your actions from this place directly affect the world.
Old 12-10-2023, 01:35 PM
Master
Thing we all want things and while there’s enough to go around, we all attracting different opportunities and circumstances… it’s all about experience and growth…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)