Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-10-2013, 11:57 AM
azuly

Angel1 How do you know spirit is close by?

How do you know a spirit is close by? WHat or how do you feel?

When I'm meditating sometimes I can feel a cold wind on my face but only on one side,or a quick brush on my neck. Is this it?
once before falling a sleep I asked my spirit guide to come in my dreams, that I want to meet him,talk to him.... I had very strange dreams. I was with a friend and suddenly I saw my parents cat and then another copy of the same cat. A friend could see one but not another. My first thought was:" Thats the spirit".
Is there any connection ?
Old 13-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Master
Spirit comes in many ways, usually different for each of us. Part of our Path is learning how Spirit talks with us and how it evolves over time as we learn to 'hear' and perceive better.

I usually feel Spirit inside me, often I get told "Go Meditate" or if I'm meditating I will sometimes be told it's time to return to awareness and if I resist then odd things will happen to interrupt meditation, like fly's doing body slams on my face, or the phone ringing unusually, and so on. I'm usually brought out of meditation because someone is on their way to my house and in need and Spirit wants me alert, aware and ready to deal with what is incoming. I actually no longer worry about being too deep in meditation anymore, Spirit brings me out if needed in time to be cognizant again in time.

Spirit also makes me pay attention to specific things being said by giving me body chills (goosepimples).

Ringing in the ear is a big one too to get me to pay attention. Spirit uses a high pitched tone in my left ear and Guides use a low pitched tone in the same ear. My head puffing up with energy causing me to have to frantically pop my ears is a common one as well, that gets my attention. Often it is a person or animal nearby in need of healing or love.

In the most dramatic cases, Spirit will hold my head in one position and blank my mind, until a moment in which I'm to notice comes, then I'm released. This often leads to profound messages like once in the middle of nowhere USA a purple barn with 10 foot tall letters in Yellow spelling COMPASSION. My neck hurt for days afterwards! My question to Spirit just before that incident had been "How do I deal with my twin flames anger and hostility?"

Spirit often uses strangers to move messages to me, and I can't count the times a perfect stranger has come up to me and said something like "You don't know me, I'm being told to tell you that...'what you have discovered is True and you are to not doubt yourself and are to stay open for more revelations".
Or other incredibly profound things from passerby's on the street.

Spirit also uses animals and birds and crows to get messages through to me. The more aware I am to my surroundings the more I hear Spirit. Often it is a Voice inside with words.
Perhaps Spirit keeps it mixed up and coming from so many directions and ways to keep me from going back into Numb-Self-Absorbed-Head-Talk-Land again, and to keep me engaged and noticing life on earth? To be Present-FULLY.

I don't know, but it's all most enjoyable!
Old 13-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Master
azuly, I would say it is everything CrystalSong said above and more...

There is nothing that is not Consciousness manifesting in some form or process.
Life is like a dream and you are dreaming it even while acting as one of the figments.
Everything you do/think/believe/feel echoes back to you from a thousand places.
Old 14-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Suspended
The invisable Cat is the Spirit and it is You. You have a connection to the Cat.
Old 14-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Administrator
Its different for everyone,myself i know when spirit are around me i feel them.i see them sometimes i get shivers going down my spine,but i have been aware of spirit all my life,i grew up seeing them and speaking with them,i see spirit as soild form,so to me it was normal. for my guide to show himself to me and tell me who he is.its second nature to me, some ppl only see spirit in their dreams.some people will feel them but not see them and vice versa.

Namaste
Old 14-10-2013, 10:42 PM
spirit72

Everyone has a different reaction, I learnt very early on that shivers down my left side, tell me a truth has been spoken ...and when spirit are close they just push on into my mind and talk or push an image in... What your feeling in meditation is normal, the more you relax the more you will feel your body having reactions, all about letting go... Cats are very spiritual, and could be a sign that your starting to link with the other side, and mirror your knowing and quick reaction... I hope you keep a meditation book, you will be surprised the stories you get told, and the gifts your given x
Old 15-10-2013, 01:59 AM
Zen_Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuly
How do you know a spirit is close by? WHat or how do you feel?

When I'm meditating sometimes I can feel a cold wind on my face but only on one side,or a quick brush on my neck. Is this it?
once before falling a sleep I asked my spirit guide to come in my dreams, that I want to meet him,talk to him.... I had very strange dreams. I was with a friend and suddenly I saw my parents cat and then another copy of the same cat. A friend could see one but not another. My first thought was:" Thats the spirit".
Is there any connection ?

I think so. Spirits talk in dreams a lot, but don't always like to identify themselves...