Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-10-2010, 05:52 PM
star-child

When did you realise you were an Indigo/Crystal or Star child?

So the first I heard of Star Children was when I booked a Shiatsu treatment for my Dad as a birthday present, they guy who does the treatment also does Angelic Guidance and works with Archangel Michael.

On the day of my Dad's session, I met the man who did the treatment just to say hello as we had only spoken through the phone but then he asked us to both come into the room with him where he said he had messages from Archangel Michael for me. One of which was 'get a book about Star Children and things will make sense'. I never got a book but did some research on the internet, and found I possessed mainly characteristics of Crystal Children.

So I have never had a definite answer to whether I am a Crystal Child yet but I am just wondering when others realised they were an Indigo, Crystal or Star Child.

I'm looking forward to your replies

Sophie.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:49 PM
star-child

Hello,

How did you find your aura colour? I was thinking of getting mine photographed at a physic fair that I often go to as I feel that would give me some clues.

I'm 16
Old 07-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Master
Here's something you might be interested in star-child. How to See Your Own Aura - http://www.ehow.com/how_2276850_see-own-aura.html

Xan

Old 08-10-2010, 08:41 PM
star-child

I just tried to see my aura and in the mirror I started to disappear, then I stopped. I don't know whether I should try it again? I got a bit scared if I'm honest!
Old 08-10-2010, 09:31 PM
star-child

Just spoke to someone about my experience and apparently I was looking through my soul and not my physical eyes. I tried it again and my face started to distort but still haven't seen my aura.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:23 AM
LightFilledHeart

A good exercise for seeing your aura is to sit about five or so feet from a mirror in a darkened room with a white backdrop behind you and the light of a candle. Do some meditative deep breathing and gaze at your third eye in the mirror. You will begin to see a white light extending about two inches out from your body first. That is your etheric body. Keep gazing at your third eye, and eventually you will see the colors of your aura, extending three to five feet out from your body. You may lose sight altogether for a brief moment while doing this exercise. Do not fear. That is just you physical sight shutting off to make room for your psychic sight to kick in. When the latter does, you will see energy. If you keep looking at your third eye, you can see all kinds of things! Guides, angels, teachers... E.T.'s!... even past life versions of you! And if you are very lucky, you may be shown an image of your higher self.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:22 AM
star-child

Thanks LightFilledHeart, I will definitely try that :)

Quote:
And if you are very lucky, you may be shown an image of your higher self.

Apparently what I saw yesterday was a glimpse of my higher self. After it happened i text a family friend who is a clairvoyant and she replied -

You were looking through your soul ie your higher self not through your physical eyes. Only for a moment though. It was giving you a glimpse of your energy ie true inner self.

I think thats the same thing! I am very new to all this stuff.

x
Old 09-10-2010, 01:15 PM
UltraViolet

Hello! I see a pretty ultra violet light out of the corner of my everyday!

Last edited by UltraViolet : 14-10-2010 at 08:17 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:23 PM
UltraViolet

I also see this brightly coloured lavender light just above my eyeline in a pool of light above me off to the right. I see it when i'm waking up in the morning when i'm rubbing my eyes and in the shower. Its very beautiful i have been seeing it since the age of 20, I think it means I need to be a lightworker/healer and to receive psychic information but I have never really done this i've read lots of books on spritual things but thats it... What do you think I should do? Am classified as a star child?? it would be nice to have someone to confirm things to me.

Last edited by UltraViolet : 09-10-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Hello,

How did you find your aura colour? I was thinking of getting mine photographed at a physic fair that I often go to as I feel that would give me some clues.

I'm 16

star child, if that fair has not come and gone, I would really recommend that you have an aura photo done. It will help you see where you are now. Then in a year or two have another done. I didn't get my done this year, but I try to have it taken every two years. Remeber that the colors of an aura photo are your AURA, not truely indicative of whether you an indigo, crystal, rainbow, starseed or crystal. Check out Spiritual Warriors web site. They have some very intense descriptions.