Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-04-2012, 04:15 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTheShift

Henri… We are near in age so you ought to get this… even way back when… I loved ‘Lost in Space’, ‘Time Tunnel’ and the original ‘Star Trek’.
As for ‘My Favorite Martian’…. did you look like Uncle Martin or Bill Bixby?

LOL I am seriously Sirian and, um, well, the Guides that work with me are not from around these parts.
Love, hugs, hope and blessings.

I got the dates wrong, as that tv show was 1963-68, (just looked it up) when I was in the Air Force, in Europe & N Africa.
So I never really watched it, but many many folks (mostly kids) thought I looked like Ray Walston , the uncle. I don't see the resemblance myself.

In grammar & high school all I read was science fiction. In college I discovered philosophy, dance & art and never read sci-fi again ... but still love sci fi movies.

Well Dolphins have appeared clairvoyantly , a few times, but never yet had any real communication with them. Had some lucid dreams as a kid of spacecraft- and experienced some telepathic communication at that time.
Old 22-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Lauraye

Thank you all, I have had a wonderful response!!! All replies are great! It is amazing why we use labels to discribe ourself- and also to find the coffee LOL!! Maybe one day we might invent our own label!!
Old 23-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Serenity Bear

Its about communicating quickly. Everyone knows what coffee is when you say it without having to go into a long explanation, its no different with everything else.

I would say stop swetting the small stuff, cause you dont last long if you do.
Old 23-04-2012, 10:13 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraye
So am I an indigo? Am I a star seed?? My blood is RH neg!! I am dyslexic, a visual learner, hyper, eratic, dysfunctional child, a rebel, gifted, I can see and hear things those around me can't!! My house is full of energy that I can't explain, I can finish others sentences, know what my partner is thinking before he speaks! I can see light around others, I have a senstive nose, I am always kind hearted and happy to please others!! The choise I make is to chose no label, I want to be me, the point I wish to make in this thread would be- WHY do we want to label ourselves???? Any suggestions and feed back please?? Thank you kindly folks!

Hi Lauraye,
I believe that people that label themselves want to identify with something, be it on an egotistical level or to follow the natural human instinct of being social pack animals and wanting to belong.

Those that label others do so in an attempt to stereotype others.

Those that dont label themselves have yet to create a general name for themselves that others can stereotype with.

In my opinion you were given a name at birth and this expresses the soul be-ing that you are, it makes you unique, special and clearly intelligent and i am so happy that you have came to this realisation
Old 23-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Henri77

quite so....
Consider a moment if we no longer had language-words.
WE might actually LOOK at things-people , and learn from direct perception, rather than see what the words, labels create in our mind.
The way children, animals perceive.
Old 28-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Black Sun

I agree with what seems to be the general consensus that labels serve a function of helping people find somewhere they feel they belong and gravitating towards like minded individuals. As a musician I run into a lot of people claiming to "defy genre" in order to not get pigeon-holed into a particular style, but imho this just causes difficulties with getting their music to a target demographic. If I say I play goth, or I play metal, at least that gives people some idea of what to expect. Sure, I may have elements of other styles, but giving a general description helps people decide whether that's something they'd be interested in. Whereas without such a description they may bypass it entirely.

And when someone says they are an indigo, or a blue ray, or a star seed, it gives people (who pay attention to such things) a general idea of the person's outlook, lifestyle, and whether that would be compatible with yours. Sure, everyone deserves to be judged on their individual merits, and no one completely fits a mold 100%, but it is a useful guideline.
Old 29-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Occultist

Everyone can pretty much figure out the end of a sentence or what a person is talking about once they start a conversation also dislexia or add or adhd or aspergers doesnt make you indigo. this was a phrase coined by a self proclaimed psychic. I think everyone is special in there own way and the energy in your house could be the energy you produce being hyper active. There is no scientific proof indigos even exist.
Old 29-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Everyone can pretty much figure out the end of a sentence or what a person is talking about once they start a conversation also dislexia or add or adhd or aspergers doesnt make you indigo. this was a phrase coined by a self proclaimed psychic. I think everyone is special in there own way and the energy in your house could be the energy you produce being hyper active. There is no scientific proof indigos even exist.
^ ------- ^
This
Old 30-04-2012, 04:06 AM
feralfae

We don't NEED labels. If you don't want labels, and not having them works for you --Awesome! I, personally want labels. I them, for me, at least. By the same token I think people should attempt to avoid ascribing labels to people who don't want them. And I think that people should defiantly try to avoid mislabeling themselves. I also think that if people label themselves, they should try to have the labels be accurate to the best of their ability. But labels don't always fit.

I think that part of the problem happens when labels are used with malice, or in a derogatory manner -- by others, or by the individual themselves. And how we choose to take take the labels factors into account too. If labels are negative to us, we shouldn't use them. If they are positive, they serve a function.

I agree with Black Sun, that it can give people a general idea.

Faerie, Earth Angel, Blue-Ray, Spiritual, Solitary Eclectic, Creative, Logical, Goth, Beatnik, Hippie, Metalhead, Grunge, Writer, Vegetarian, Pansexual, Married, ****, Butch, Transgendered, Animal-lover, Gardener, Warrior, Freak:

These things describe me and let people get to know me. But they also SERVE me -- by describing me to myself and others. Some of them are things I'm proud of (like warrior and freak) others are simply a state of being that I am glad of, but not proud of (like writer and pansexual). But if I disliked those labels, or if they didn't serve me -- I'd cheerfully refuse to use them.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Zilkenian

Wow....we are alike in lot of things...

But yes, I think we don't need labels. I fit pretty much the description of an Indigo, and my mother told me she saw me as a Crystal, but I think those names are only for people who want to see a fantastic thing above all normal things.

But....maybe sometime labels could be useful. Lol, I'm confusing myself, sorry XD.

What I want to say is I don't see an Indigo, a Star seed or a Crystal, or anything else; I see a human.
I guess labels are for people who need recognition. As for me, I prefer to stay in the shadows.