Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-04-2012, 02:10 PM
lil_Jean

I'm an Indigo Child (Adult) Now What...

For the first time ever I recently went to a psychic for a reading. Something has been pulling me that way for quite sometime. During the reading she told me that my oldest daughter (5) was an indigo and she felt my youngest (4) could be a crystal. No sooner did she say that and the "Sensitivity" card fell out of her hands. She looked at me and said you are also aren't you. Anways... I got some oracle cards for my oldest to test my psychics and my own theory and she understood the cards immediately. She did a reading on herself and completely understood everything said. The next morning I had her do another reading on herself and again she picked the exact same cards. So naturally I started looking into information on Indigos. I found the following article. I have always known everything about myself but could never explain it. I could go into long detail of my chaotic life but what's the point when it is all written here in another human form.

I'm indigo.... now what?

Edited by staff/Copy and paste article
Old 18-05-2012, 02:31 AM
Master

Although I have to agree with you on practically all points, I must say that there are others out there that are beyond indigos and that they are not the "best" as you imply. There are always exceptions, always someone who doesn't understand themselves. Personally I am not indigo but clear, which has it's own set of definitions and things you don't see very often because of how we react with the enviroment in the way we do. I have met indigos before and typically I'm the crazy jumpy one that finds literally every topic to research and can find how to do things fast and simple. My grades, and those of other clears tend to be poor to average due to lack of respect for human's reasoning until we make the connections across the board. There are many other aspects to us that are different, but I see where you come from. You may even find crystals are hypersensitive to the enviroment compared to indigos and can be deemed crazy as well in this society, where so much is left in the dark..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 18-05-2012, 04:36 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Sirius stuff!

Few pertinent links:

Pleiades ("the flock of doves")
Hopi ("the peaceful little ones")
Hyades("the rainy ones")
Atlas("the astronomer king")
Dine("the people")

I suppose your only choice is to exist!
Old 18-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Although I have to agree with you on practically all points, I must say that there are others out there that are beyond indigos and that they are not the "best" as you imply. There are always exceptions, always someone who doesn't understand themselves. Personally I am not indigo but clear, which has it's own set of definitions and things you don't see very often because of how we react with the enviroment in the way we do. I have met indigos before and typically I'm the crazy jumpy one that finds literally every topic to research and can find how to do things fast and simple. My grades, and those of other clears tend to be poor to average due to lack of respect for human's reasoning until we make the connections across the board. There are many other aspects to us that are different, but I see where you come from. You may even find crystals are hypersensitive to the enviroment compared to indigos and can be deemed crazy as well in this society, where so much is left in the dark..

There is an ever growing resentment towards our educational systems. My word for that is "evolution".

I encourage compassion for those who came before you who really are not able to understand what is required to educate the present day children!!!

Yes there are some exceptional teachers who respect the gifts our children have today. However the systems we have will not change until All the old generation teachers are retired. Can we be gracious and loving towards them and their beliefs??

Not only that, can we truly become the solution we resent for not being present at this time.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-05-2014, 12:58 PM
TheGreatestYet

I'm a living God. I have a gold soul.
Old 13-05-2014, 12:58 PM
TheGreatestYet

I'm a young Indigo
Old 13-05-2014, 01:10 PM
TheGreatestYet

Im currently in school right now.... I'm a junior in high school.. I know way more than any other student that attends this school.. maybe even teachers. I LOVE THIS SITE!
Old 13-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Master
labels labels labels **rolleyes**

do "indigo children" really imagine they sprouted out of void like Brahma from Vishnu's bellybutton? there have always been "special" humans on the planet, those who are psychically intuitive, inventive, innovative, artistic etc. how else would we have gotten to where we are in this Now were it not for the "indigos" that came before us? the only difference is that nowadays we have cutesy little new agey labels to affix to our selves, labels that designate and separate. imo, these fancy ego labels are a fad and not a good one.
Old 13-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Phantasmic Fox

I hate labels... I know people like you describe. None of them identify as an "Indigo Child". Brings me back to high school, people calling each other, and themselves, "emo" or "preppy" or "goth"... Now there's the new age community: "Indigo" or "starchild" or "crystal" or the most frequent and annoying "TF". These words do nothing but confuse people and set limitations.

Why not try accepting yourself for you, or others for themselves, instead of seeking to define yourself or others with a single word. These names are all so boring and pointless. It's comparable to teenagers who make up a game in which your either a vampire, a werewolf, or a hybrid, depending on your personality. It's utterly stupid, and it's everywhere - very annoying with the rising interest in spirituality, especially with so many younger people (dare I say Children) and gullible, thick-minded adults.

Forgive my rant.
Old 14-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Lorelyen

Nice rant, though. I'm forever encountering complaints by the -ists of whatever -ism minority they're classed as belonging to about not stereotyping people.
But a badge here and there probably won't hurt.

One thing I've noticed about this "New Age" uprising in practices for spiritual development is its readiness to compartmentalise. Whether that's good or not remains to be seen.