Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
That's an interesting alternative theory, but what exactly would we need Earth for? Just to learn and grow?

Uh....to live? Our species evolved over millions of years. Our ancestors, millions more, inexorably bound to all life on this planet. Every plant, animal, and mineral has shaped us into what we are now, just as we have shaped them into what they are now. No earth will support us better than this here Earth. No air will breath into us, no water will quench us, no meat or green will feed us, better than the air, water, meats, and greens of our native planet. Earth may not be made for us, but we are clearly made for Earth. Or else we wouldn't be here. But of course we're here to learn and grow, if only to make life a little more worth it. Even rocks grow.

Sorry to sound a bit cavalier. :)

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 19-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Seeker

Quote:
That's an interesting alternative theory, but what exactly would we need Earth for? Just to learn and grow?

To have experiences under certain set of rules which doesn't exist on other planets/places?
Old 19-05-2019, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint
Uh....to live? Our species evolved over millions of years. Our ancestors, millions more, inexorably bound to all life on this planet. Every plant, animal, and mineral has shaped us into what we are now, just as we have shaped them into what they are now. No earth will support us better than this here Earth. No air will breath into us, no water will quench us, no meat or green will feed us, better than the air, water, meats, and greens of our native planet. Earth may not be made for us, but we are clearly made for Earth. Or else we wouldn't be here. But of course we're here to learn and grow, if only to make life a little more worth it. Even rocks grow.

I think in truth that it is all just conjecture. I always tend to think this about the things that I say on here. What do we really know? We can theorise and plan and wonder about what these things are, however at the end of the day I think that everything is just what it is.

The labels for star children etc, are the problem in some way. However there is a difference in people, it can be seen across the board, whether we want to admit it or not...

In some ways I like the idea that there is more to Earth than we will understand and there is also the chance that we will not make it as a species without the help of others that are coded to help.
Old 20-05-2019, 10:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

I agree to an extend. I believe Earth is only needed to support and sustain life. If you value your own life, at least. But not to learn and grow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
To have experiences under certain set of rules which doesn't exist on other planets/places?

What kind of experiences?
Old 20-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Seeker

Quote:
What kind of experiences?
Ones you cannot have without these rules/conditions.

For example life form(s) that "adopted to" and live on Earth (and it's conditions) will have different "daily life worries" and experiences than ones that live on Venus, Mars, UrAnus...
Old 20-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
Ones you cannot have without these rules/conditions.

For example life form(s) that "adopted to" and live on Earth (and it's conditions) will have different "daily life worries" and experiences than ones that live on Venus, Mars, UrAnus...

Noted. However, life on those planets with the possible exception of Mars (to a small extend) isn't possible.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Noted. However, life on those planets with the possible exception of Mars (to a small extend) isn't possible.

Not life in the way we understand it. But the same energy that flows through us also flows through the planets themselves, most evident in our gravitational and electromagnetic fields. We can't really say for certain that those planets don't experience consciousness in some form, simply because we ain't them, we're only humans with human perspectives. Hell, Earth might wonder if us apes are even alive. As for learning and growing? Try growing properly in zero gravity. Everything turns out all weak and wonky, too atrophied to support itself properly when the gravity is turned up. No thanks.

And in response to your new signature:

"Optimism is pessimism just waiting to happen." -- Edith Aint, unless someone else said it before me.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 20-05-2019, 01:35 PM
Seeker

Quote:
What edithaint said and to add another angle of view:
Depends on what is your definition of life.

If "someone" is capable of traveling thousands of light years thru a "dead space" don't you think "they" would be more than capable of living in abundance of energy?
Old 20-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Not life in the way we understand it. But the same energy that flows through us also flows through the planets themselves, most evident in our gravitational and electromagnetic fields. We can't really say for certain that those planets don't experience consciousness in some form, simply because we ain't them, we're only humans with human perspectives. Hell, Earth might wonder if us apes are even alive. As for learning and growing? Try growing properly in zero gravity. Everything turns out all weak and wonky, too atrophied to support itself properly when the gravity is turned up. No thanks.

And in response to your new signature:

"Optimism is pessimism just waiting to happen." -- Edith Aint, unless someone else said it before me.

Although it may somehow be possible, I'm not inclined to believe planets have any form of consciousness and I also don't even feel any energy flowing through me. Planets are only just huge objects formed from nebula clouds and dust pulled together by gravity, rather than being created by some cosmic architect called god. At least, this makes the most sense to me because I made the decision not to believe in something before seeing and experiencing it firsthand. I'd rather cling on to real facts.
Old 20-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Knower
Quote:
Although it may somehow be possible, I'm not inclined to believe planets have any form of consciousness and I also don't even feel any energy flowing through me. Planets are only just huge objects formed from nebula clouds and dust pulled together by gravity, rather than being created by some cosmic architect called god. At least, this makes the most sense to me because I made the decision not to believe in something before seeing and experiencing it firsthand. I'd rather cling on to real facts.

God did not "create" the universe, it just is.You feel as if no energy flows through you? I'm assuming you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning. Humans are only just tiny objects formed from dirty water and dust. That doesn't make it any less magical or spiritual. I understand your skepticism of things you cannot see, but I wouldn't cling too hard to "real facts" if I were you. Yesterday's "fact" is tomorrow's "pseudoscience" to be shamed and persecuted as witchery.