Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 30-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Inner Child

Help me with my sudden relationship with the the crystal children

Today was probably one of the most amazing/weirdest days of my life.

Simply put all day as soon as I stepped out the door today I kept seeing pregnant women, babies, and toddlers. Even words like kid, baby, children, maternity, and etc was everywhere I looked. My friend asked me, after I told him how experienced my higher self: "So does that mean you are going to start liking kids now?". He asked me that when we was eating underground before things got out of hand and I really noticed what was happening.

Then we was at the park for an hour or two, babies, toddlers, and more pregnant women everywhere. In every direction and place I looked, walked, and heard. It was unreal.

The kicker was when I was in the middle of the park when some dude was explaining how the banks/government was turning everything up side down keeping people poor . A toddler was playing with a ball right in front of him as I was shortly across the toddler too. I was thinking about what all this "baby stuff" meant and then the words came in my mind: "Do it for them". I was pretty stunned but it made sense.

Then when we went to the book store I saw the book "crystal children" and I was instantly drawn to it. I knew that I needed to read it, I was being guided to do so as well as reading about indigo children. I read up on both and I felt as if I was some kind of guardian/overseer/leader to these children, like I was a guiding light for them in this life time. The traits of the crystal children was strangely a lot like my higher self, all about love and compassion. The feelings of both energies were the same as well but in different scales. I don't deny anything that is happening (going with the flow with this) but the biggest disconnect was the fact (despite my childish nature and screen name) that I'm not a fan of children or babies. But seeing them in my higher perspective I only saw them as their higher selves shine through their tiny bodies. It was honesty a lot to take in today, it drained me completely. When I was going home I didn't get a break because it was more baby signs everywhere.

There is a lot more to it but I wanted to simplify it all and get it off my chest. I'm not denying this "role" I am some how being placed in out the clear blue sky or anything like that. I know the next steps and what I need to do, but I want to hear everyone's 2 cents on this honesty. This is SO out my range haha.

If you do have those children of your own, can you tell me your story? As well as any thoughts on this if anyone has them?

Thank you all so much :)
Old 30-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Enya

Consider this - everyone has an inner child. Many have an injured inner child. Perhaps your work is with adults, not kids - in physical, at least. :)