Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 10-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Angel1 Reggae Music, Conscious Reggae, Roots Reggae

Anybody else here believes that reggae is a spiritual music with a strong message?

Miraculously this genre of music popped up out of nowhere in the 70s. Uninfluenced by any other music. Can anyone explain please?

It has been scientifically proven that reggae music makes a person calm and happy inside. ThereĀ“s something in it, the beats , the rhytm, the guitar , sounds like music that has been brought to us from another planet as healing

some artists: bob marley, burning spear, thirld world, peter tosh, the abbyssinians, prince lincoln
Old 10-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Master
I think you'll find it's pretty popular on this forum and there's already another established thread on the subject.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=104674

And yes....that Afro-Caribbean rhythm grabs you and makes you want to dance and move!

I'm a big fan of them all and particularly like Third World and Peter Tosh but there's a lot more!

I have Sirius satellite radio in the car and its pretty much always tuned on either channel 24, Radio Margaritaville ...or 41, the reggae channel called ...get this....The Joint!

I've spent a lot of time in the Caribbean over the years!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 11-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Master
yep
i no bob marlyy songs givs me vibs
evn ths song givs me vibs i no its not bob
https://youtu.be/uM9wHK7LNLQ

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔