Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
ps Remember, too, that this is the mediumship forum - it's not about psychic awareness etc.

mac, I was wanting to learn what a medium knows, in regards to receiving messages from those on the other side, so I can receive messages too .... which I do believe fits into the mediumship forum. don't mediums have psychic awareness ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Tiss,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your wonderful meditation experience with me. I can understand after having such a special visit with your loved one that of course, you would want another. I know I would. I think this is what makes it difficult, when we experience such a wonderful experience it leaves us wanting more... I am happy with my signs I receive, they are indeed wonderful and amazing.

In regards to the person actually appearing and talking to us , I have heard it takes an unusual amount of energy for them to achieve this, which probably explains why it is such a rare occasion. I have also heard that any show of emotion, which I do believe would be hard to supress ... makes the vision, disappear.

Thank you for your prayers & blessings, I wish the same for you

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 26-12-2011, 09:50 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
mac, I was wanting to learn what a medium knows, in regards to receiving messages from those on the other side, so I can receive messages too .... which I do believe fits into the mediumship forum. don't mediums have psychic awareness ?

But that's not what you'd asked....

As mediumship implies a third part acting go-between for a communicator and the intended recipient, one's personal aptitude for communication is a different issue altogether.

If you were to receive a message directly (for yourself) that's not mediumship but down to your own, personal psychic awareness/sensitivity. That of a medium, their means of facilitating communication, may be something altogether different.

just sayin'......
Old 26-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Deactivated Account

ok, I see the difference, thanks

Expect Miracles !

Old 26-12-2011, 10:57 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
ok, I see the difference, thanks

pleasure...
Old 26-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Westleigh,

I appreciate the time it took for such a detailed reply, and yes I found it very helpful.

Yes, it is only a spirit or two that I was hoping to contact, not a whole group of them, and certainly not just random ones.

Thank you for your explanation of the different ways of " receiving ", these relate to the various " claires " if I am correct ? I have experienced this " knowing " I think, on occasion when I am doing automatic writing. I have received the answer in my mind, when I haven't even finished writing out my question.

Quote:
just like the human, their communication strengths can be different. Some will be better at sending mental images, some words, some flashes of light, some touches, etc!
Thank you for this, I didn't even think about the possibility of some having different communication strengths, abilities. Of course, this makes sense, now that you mention it !

oh on the third part, my mental state which is not always in the relaxed or meditative state. Thanks much for your suggestions in this department ! Also thanks for all the info on the emotional state, most helpful.

Never worry about one of your replies being longer than intended, they are most welcome, long or short. I have lots to think about and a few changes to make....and a spirit or two to make contact with

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !