Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account

How is it ......

How is it possible that I can speak to someone on the Other Side, and receive signs like feathers and coins from them, but I never seem to have a conversation where I can " hear " them speaking to me ?

And yet, when I ask a medium for a message from my friend, on the Other Side, they get a whole conversation ?

I want a whole conversation with this person, directly... how can I do this ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-12-2011, 11:28 AM
vulkus

You will get a lot of answers for this.
My suggestion is that you just need to stop wanting it so much. You are drowning out the little voice, meditation is a good way of learning to relax, and emptying your mind.
It will happen for you, but the degree and speed at which it happens will vary.
Old 23-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Kaausti

I am eager to hear your responses.

I know for me, I have "chosen" not to actually physically hear nor see those on the Other side and they know this about me. I do have a fear and I am okay with it. I am fine with rainbows, nature changes (winds, sun, water), pennies, radio songs, books and the likes...they communicate with me in the ways that they know I am listening. Thankfully.

Haha...I do tell them===please do not show yourself or speak to me or I will take my self to an insane asylum and I will not be able to partner with you to do good work with others. They have respected my request in all my 20 years of knowing.

Have you ever had a fear of this? If yes, have you worked through it?

I am excited to see this thread develop for you. Ask and you shall recieve. The Law of Attraction. I'm pretty confident it will happen for you...

Spirits/Guides--NOT ME..for Dream Angel only...(lol)
Old 23-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Kaausti

Quote:
* Ask and ye shall receive *

Just noticed that you have this on your signature. Its a comin'...
Old 23-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
You will get a lot of answers for this.
My suggestion is that you just need to stop wanting it so much. You are drowning out the little voice, meditation is a good way of learning to relax, and emptying your mind.
It will happen for you, but the degree and speed at which it happens will vary.

Thank you vulkus, that is indeed a problem, my wanting it so much.

Funny you should mention that I am " drowning out the little voice " as one of the times I got a reading, with my friend giving me a message was that I talk too much, lol !

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Kaausti,

I also get radio songs, books and other assorted messages and I do say an immediate thank you for those, along with when I receive feathers and coins.

I don't have a fear of " hearing " or " seeing " ~ I am not asking to get messages from just anyone, just a few special people, so I don't think I am really asking too much.

Am I correct, in that this is a message you got for me ?
"Ask and you shall recieve. The Law of Attraction. I'm pretty confident it will happen for you...

Spirits/Guides--NOT ME..for Dream Angel only...(lol)Today 11:28 AM

and yes, about my signature, I do believe ( most of the time ) ~ in the " ask and ye shall receive "

thank you

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Kaausti

Hi Dream Angel,

It definitely doesn't sound like too much to ask for.

Yes, that message is for you! Just passing it along...now that you have asked, allow yourself to receive!
Old 23-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Kaausti ! I think that is something I need to learn how to do, to receive. I got the same advice about allowing myself to receive, when I was looking in my Angel guidance book last night, right before asking the Angels for my requests..... interesting, pieces fitting like a puzzle.

Ok ~ I am open to receiving now ! or at the earliest convenience , thanks in advance

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Kaausti

Great!

YES! I concur...many, many of us have been conditioned to only "GIVE". So, don't be too hard on yourself.

We are all consciously learning how to do this along side of you. Eventually, we'll rotate back into the harmony of giving and receiving effortlessly...
Old 23-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Kaausti

Woops. "We are all" should be changed to many of those that I know of. Not speaking on behalf of all...Woops! Still a NEWBIE.