Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-12-2011, 09:56 PM
aiden hall

Negative Energy

I started mediumship about 12 months ago so I am a newbie. The problem is just recently I have noiced my mesages at churches are all over the place. Then I started feeling down, no energy, pains in the lower back, mood swings, cannot go bed till late but not getting up till after 2pm. Then no energy at all. Infact I just dont want to do anything. Cannot even settle doing meditation.
Then out of the blue a medium I know said that there was a dark entity around me, I never told her anything. I have been told it as been sent to me and it is very strong. I do protection regular and grounding. I am now trying to shift it but it seems not to be working. Like I have said I was told it is very strong and just will not shift. One of my cats senses this and takes a while before he will come to me. Can any one advise the best way of shifting it.
Old 19-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Master

Hm, what kind of protection do you do? Bubbles, vetting, dispersal chant, other?
Old 19-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Medium_Laura

It sounds like they are not teaching you to ground properly then.

When you are ungrounded then messages are scattered and you drain your own energy or end up being too FULL of energy. Try doing this.

Grounding yourself and your surroundings

I am going to first cover grounding and centering, then psychic protection. On the outline this was farther down but I do realize that in order to contact, we must first protect ourselves

Let me first explain what grounding is. Grounding provides a vehicle through which your body can focus and release its excess electrical energy. It works best with your feet touching the ground outside, but you can do this exercise inside any structure as well.

There are a variety of ways to ground. Electricity always seeks grounding to complete its circuit; it seeks the shortest route possible to the source with the least amount of resistance. We protect our homes and ourselves from being electrocuted by lightning, by having a grounding stake attached to our electrical box. It channels the extraneous electricity such as lightning, into the earth rather than into your outlets where it would seek you as the source to ground through.

We will be visualizing ourselves with a grounding cord which will serve to be our stake into the earth so that the foreign energy goes down the cords instead of bouncing around inside our bodies. Since gravity works with our grounding cords, it forms a vacuum effect, by grounding the building we are essentially giving it its own vacuum hose and this lessens the possibility of our own getting clogged or congested.

Ok lets start by grounding our room first. You may want to read this into a tape recorder so you don't have to keep looking back here.

Grounding the Room

You want to sit in a comfortable position with your feet touching the floor. Turn your palms up and rest them on your thighs. You will now ground the room by imagining a huge beam running from the center of the ceiling deep into the core of the planet. Imagine this beam with various metals in it, such as copper, iron, silver and gold. The beam should be about half the width of the entire room but round like a column. You can also now visualize beams running from each corner of the room from ceiling down into the earth. You can add beams outside of the house or wherever you are. Imagine now that an intense white light is pouring into these columns and washing away any negative energies, sucking them into the tubes and down into the earth where they burn away and return to the earth to be cleansed.

Grounding Yourself

For those that may be familiar with Chakras, you are going to create your grounding cord from your base chakra. This is also where your tailbone is. I want you to now imagine this cord as anything you wish it to be. Debra Katz suggests that you use a redwood tree trunk, a cruise ship anchor, a heavy column of pure gold, a crystal, etc. It is best to imagine this object as wide as your hips. Some people ground with cords like vines but it doesn’t really seem very sturdy to me! Those people that picture a thin cord probably are really in need of grounding and therefore it appears thin. Don’t worry, as you keep performing this it will grow stronger.

Now imagine your object to be hollow with a slippery center inside. (keep your minds out of that gutter LOL) You are going to give your grounding cord two jobs. The first thing to tell your cord is that it is going to absorb anything that comes your way that you would not want to stick to you, and then tell it that it is going to operate as the vehicle by which you will release any pain, emotions and thoughts that no longer serve you. Start to imagine now that gravity is pulling all of these unwanted things down this cord and into the molten core of the earth. You can also imagine that the earth is a mouth and your cord is the straw, it is drawing out all of these things from your body. (excerpts from Debra Lynne Katz)
Now once you are grounded, imagine you pull your core object up and back into your center. Breathe out and you are now grounded

Shielding or psychic protection

This can be done a number of ways. The way that works best for me, may not feel right to you. I will give you both here today.

Imagine first that you have a very stretchy suit. Like the ones that surfers wear This suit however is full of reflective mirrors. The suit even has a face mask (yes you can still breathe!) and this is covered in tiny mirrors as well, so are the soles of your feet and palms of your hands. From now on, you will wear this suit when you are working with spirit. Heck I even wear it at the store! These mirrors will reflect any energies that do not belong in your aura. You can sense them, feel them and communicate with them, but you do not absorb them at all.

The 2nd way to shield is imagine a pure white light surrounding you like a bubble. With the same concept as the mirror suit. This is a very strong bubble of white light of pure love and pure peace. Nothing can get into it. So chose which ever works best for you.
Old 20-12-2011, 08:52 AM
b3yond33

Thanks for the info. I don't think I ever heard of grounding a room before. Interesting idea. I will try these as soon as possible.
Old 20-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Kaausti

I concur with Medium Laura. These are very immense and on the spot visualization practices here!

Just a few other tools to consider using maybe at another time.
1. Space Clearing-I use white sage and sea salt. At the same time, you can say "If there are any negative energies here, you are NOT welcomed here". You go throughout your house a clear the space from corner to corner. The salt is kindly thrown into the corners (or placed, whatever resonates with you) for protection. You can't do it wrong, so, whatever feels right. You should feel your space feeling lighter. Spiritual cleansing and Physical cleansing helps tremendously. Coupled with the visualization techniques---negative energies should dissapate and for it to stay out, you need to maintain this practice.
2. Maintenance of your space-you can do this periodically again coupled with the visualization techniques.
3. Protection as you exit and walk around the world-you never know what energies are out there? When you are honing in on your gift to connect...you can easily leave yourself open to "any/all energies" that are out there. This my friend can be very dangerous. You can use the protection techniques as stated above.
4. Cord Cutting - if you feel exhausted, do a body check to see where the heaviness is coming from, I can usually sense a spot to focus on. Anytime you get rid of, remember to replace with goodness, you can visualize direct sun fillling the holes, flowers...anything of beauty--light---color? Back to Cord Cutting. Sometimes, when I leave myself open...I can sense a lot of cords or thick cords stuck to my back. This is usually other energies taking energy from you. Be aware of this...it can usually exhaust you very very quickly feeling very heavy. You can just visualize nicely pulling them out of you and replace with goodness.

Cleansing of self and space after having been open for about 12 years may take some time to remove all residues that doesn't serve you any good. Dealing with a huge entity...requires intense focus.

In all that you do (you probably already do this)...come from a place of Heart/Love and Peace...the dark will usually diminish and move on...

These are just a few thoughts on my end.

Also, always ensure that you are nurturing your self (good food, rest, breathing, excercise)...water, water, water.

This is all a lot of different tools? If you've read this far...start where it feels most comfortable...one step at a time...eventually, you will find your own routines that work regularly for you.
Old 20-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Kaausti

woops, 12 months not years.
Old 21-12-2011, 11:37 AM
aiden hall

May I say "thank You" to every one for their help.