Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-01-2015, 10:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Looking for group in my area

Hi all :)
I am a developing psychic/medium particularly interested in trance and physical mediumship. I am currently looking for any groups to participate in and work together to grow in the North Brisbane area of Australia. I would like if anyone knows of any if they could let me know.

Kind Regards
Adzang Love & Light.
Old 16-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Master

You might check with the new age book stores in your area .
Old 16-01-2015, 03:28 AM
Newbie ;)

In Australia groups tend to not advertise and what I am looking for definitely won't as most of the groups that involve this type of stuff are closed circles. But thank you for the advise.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Pathfinder

It is a ***** to not have anyone around to share your interests with. I know, for this is my reality also.

When you can not find or create a group of people who share your interest, you can always use the internet to find or create a worldwide group. Skype is a great tool to bring people face to face.
Old 17-01-2015, 08:32 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adzang
Hi all :)
I am a developing psychic/medium particularly interested in trance and physical mediumship. I am currently looking for any groups to participate in and work together to grow in the North Brisbane area of Australia. I would like if anyone knows of any if they could let me know.

Kind Regards
Adzang Love & Light.

You could try posting on PM4U to see if anyone can help.

http://physicalmediumship4u.ning.com

Physical mediumship isn't commonplace and development groups for it are even less commonplace. Finding one that's open to a wannabe is likely to be hard going but good luck. Even if PM4U doesn't work you'd at least be in contact with those of a similar outlook.
Old 18-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Administrator
Hello

While Physical Mediumship is not common place it is by no means not open to all that want to explore it. I honestly feel there is NO such thing as a 'wannabe' as we are all Medium's on some level of our being. I am a Medium and I help run a Metaphysical Society where I live and it is a bit more underground is all so you do have to dig a bit to find one.

What happens is that place of fear in the paranormal and unknown is still very much there and one's like me do have to at times have those walls up around us. So I would suggest avenues like bookstores or shops that sell physic materials like tarot cards ext. Most times they know the local groups that are out there and can suggest something. The other thing is spiritual churches or healing circles like Reiki ext that might know a group.

While my society has a website we do not openly put it out there what we do other than our weekly meetings.

Lynn
Old 18-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Ya I see your point I should have added that I just left a group finding that it wasn't correct and for me I wont go into details and that I am a trance medium. Thank you all for your input I will try some of those ideas. :)
Old 19-01-2015, 04:53 AM
Experiencer
I joined a spiritual development class, and a mediumship mentorship class and found amazing connections. Also i hear for trance you might be able to find people through a local Spiritualist or Spiritualism church? not sure of hte correct term