Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Knower
I think i will be doing this. I don't get scared anymore but i just keep gOing like it didn't happen. Howdo they let you know who they are? Dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I've just started seeing them, for the most part they are just colored energy balls moving about, sometimes they will come right up to me and get in my face which startles me!
So I try to push them away, most go away easily. One recently wouldn't and every time I pushed it away it came back closer like it had a right to be there and I was being dense about our relationship. I drew a picture of it and showed it to a friend, this particular energy ball had a very particular matrix unlike anything I'd every seen before, so I drew it and had a shaman friend do phychimetre on it and it turns out it was one of my crystals that had fallen under a dresser that acts as a protector for me! No wonder it wouldn't let me push it away - it was totally welcome in my life! LOL

I find that most of the energy forms when I enquire, either by asking them directly or asking my Higher Self what they are, turn out to be very welcome beings in my life...angels, guides, tree spirits in the yard, passed on relatives and pets and so on.

Asking is key. It's easy to get spooked, but try not too and just ask "Who are you?", "Why am I seeing you?"
Old 01-03-2014, 05:04 AM
Master
Well it seems to be different for all of us. There's a huge learning curve in learning how to listen for the answer. Answers seem to come via telepathy. Telepathy, at least how I experience it, is a combination of visuals, chakras/emotions and quiet words or just a few or even one of them depending on my level of awareness at the time.
Often by asking around a spiritual community I can get clarity from someone a bit better connected than me.

Here's an example of an encounter:

At a group Reiki night I was in meditation and trying to raise my vibration so I could communicate with Angel Gabriel. (We raise a bit , they lower a bot and then we can communicate) I was having a hard time and asked for help to get my vibration up.
Suddenly a large red orb appeared with golden rays shooting out of it, it was beautiful! I was learning these are entities. So I asked
What are you?
It answered as a voice in my mind "Multiple entities."
This surprised me so confused and stuttering a bit I ask "Can you separate so I can see you all?"
It then separated into 6-8 different shaped glowing energy forms of varying sizes and shapes.
I asked, "Why are you here?"
The entities all came together again and sort of pulsed and this streaming red and gold energy came straight at me, it felt wonderful when it hit me, light and airy and warm and loving. I just basked in it a while, then brain recovered and started to ask what it was for, but they were gone.
I did see Arch Angel Gabriel after that briefly, as a blue energy orb, which is how I see her, but as usual I couldn't have telepathy with her. She higher frequency than other angels it seems.
After the Reiki and meditation I asked around and learned that the woman there into angelology works with Michael and Ariel I think it was, anyway how she sees them is one is a red orb, the other a golden orb.
We think they came when I ask for help to raise my vibration and that's what the energy pulse was, but I've not yet learned to hear on the frequency I needed so couldn't hear Gabriel.
The whole thing is a learning process, and every step up in frequency requires more learning it seems.

Starting telepathy with plants, crystals and animals is as good starting point to learn how telepathy works for you, then move up to entities and angels. Or not.
It really is unique for all of us and we learn in an amazing amount of different ways, the only thing in common seems to be growing still inside and being alertly aware in the internal silence.

And don't forget, when you see something ask what it is, if you don't ask you can't start learning how to hear.
"Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you".
Old 01-03-2014, 07:11 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Well it seems to be different for all of us. There's a huge learning curve in learning how to listen for the answer. Answers seem to come via telepathy. Telepathy, at least how I experience it, is a combination of visuals, chakras/emotions and quiet words or just a few or even one of them depending on my level of awareness at the time.
Often by asking around a spiritual community I can get clarity from someone a bit better connected than me.

Here's an example of an encounter:

At a group Reiki night I was in meditation and trying to raise my vibration so I could communicate with Angel Gabriel. (We raise a bit , they lower a bot and then we can communicate) I was having a hard time and asked for help to get my vibration up.
Suddenly a large red orb appeared with golden rays shooting out of it, it was beautiful! I was learning these are entities. So I asked
What are you?
It answered as a voice in my mind "Multiple entities."
This surprised me so confused and stuttering a bit I ask "Can you separate so I can see you all?"
It then separated into 6-8 different shaped glowing energy forms of varying sizes and shapes.
I asked, "Why are you here?"
The entities all came together again and sort of pulsed and this streaming red and gold energy came straight at me, it felt wonderful when it hit me, light and airy and warm and loving. I just basked in it a while, then brain recovered and started to ask what it was for, but they were gone.
I did see Arch Angel Gabriel after that briefly, as a blue energy orb, which is how I see her, but as usual I couldn't have telepathy with her. She higher frequency than other angels it seems.
After the Reiki and meditation I asked around and learned that the woman there into angelology works with Michael and Ariel I think it was, anyway how she sees them is one is a red orb, the other a golden orb.
We think they came when I ask for help to raise my vibration and that's what the energy pulse was, but I've not yet learned to hear on the frequency I needed so couldn't hear Gabriel.
The whole thing is a learning process, and every step up in frequency requires more learning it seems.

Starting telepathy with plants, crystals and animals is as good starting point to learn how telepathy works for you, then move up to entities and angels. Or not.
It really is unique for all of us and we learn in an amazing amount of different ways, the only thing in common seems to be growing still inside and being alertly aware in the internal silence.

And don't forget, when you see something ask what it is, if you don't ask you can't start learning how to hear.
"Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you".

CrystalSong, what a lovely and amazing thing to happen.
N
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein
Old 03-03-2014, 02:39 AM
ALE221

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGy
i just keep gOing like it didn't happen. How do they let you know who they are? Dreams?
I often keep going like it didn't happen to. Like "I just saw that and there really is no explanation for it, but I'm going to just say its my imagination. The other night when I heard the change moving in the jar and then had that dream... That's the first time I've had something paranormal happen, then dream of some who's passed directly after. Who knows...I've been keeping a dream journal
Old 03-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Administrator
Have to agree with lynn it was the same for me only i was born seeing and hearing spirit,ppl used to tell me to keep quiet because everything i said to them happened,thats when the name calling started ,i was called everything,

Namaste
Old 04-03-2014, 05:50 PM
ALE221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Have to agree with lynn it was the same for me only i was born seeing and hearing spirit,ppl used to tell me to keep quiet because everything i said to them happened,thats when the name calling started ,i was called everything,

Namaste

Do you mind if I ask...How do you keep yourself from being so distracted? I don't see things, but I feel everything. Its a very big distration