Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2007, 11:38 AM
wayfaring

An encounter with Michael in the Field of Illusions....

I was immediately met by a jolly, smiling fellow, dressed in a brown cassock.
“Welcome to the Field of Illusions!” he said warmly. “Everything here is an illusion, no matter what you see, no matter how real or logical it seems. It is an illusion, for there are many ways that seem right to a man, but the end thereof is death. .”. .....
“But just a minute,” I urged, “who are you?”.
“I am Michael.” he said in warm laughing tones, and smiled. “I am your Friend and Interpreter here in the Field of Illusions. No harm can come to you here.".....
.....I turned back to face the Field of Illusion, and the man was still climbing and falling off the steps, the woman was still worshipping the tree, the pyramid was still being worked on and the congregations still fighting.
“You are a seeker after Truth are you not?” said Michael. “All these people think that they have found The Way, and have settled for a lesser reward. But you know that they have found only Emptiness and Futility. You have spoken with God and know that these illusions are empty.”.
I looked back at the Field, and the beach beyond, and knew that I could not go back, or rest here, and be content. I could see that although all these were seeking, they were content, believing that they were accomplishing something. No one was interested in the Golden Way. But still I hesitated.
“I am scared of going on alone. My heart aches for companions along The Way. I am scared of falling into the wrong way, though I am also scared of being taken in the wrong way by any companion.”.
I felt the emptiness in my heart.
“You must take this journey alone.” Said Michael, gravely. “I cannot come with you – this is my place, as Interpreter of the Field of Illusions. No one can come with you on this path.
Again I pleaded. “Is there no wise guide or spirit that can come with me?”.
“There are no spirits.” Said Michael. “There is only God, manifest in many ways, each appropriate to different people at different times, locations and cultures. I am a manifestation of God to you in this Field. ".
Old 25-01-2007, 01:32 AM
jaba

Im glad to hear you have had the same! LOL
Old 30-01-2007, 01:29 AM
GoldChord

I once said on this thread that if Paris Hilton ever showed up in my dreams as a guide I would be really annoyed. Well guess what ... last night, there she was. I was giving her advice about men - oh dear. Important message though - I was telling her that if she kept up going the way she was it was no good - mmmm.... something more profound going on methinks. Lately been struggling with spiritual development and finding the right relationship between me and God. Two steps forward one back kinda stuff. Perhaps being guided to another way of doing/being ....?

Take care.
Old 30-01-2007, 04:20 AM
Lapis

So good to see you again Goldcord. You've wafted through my mind/heart a few times over this past month and I wondered how you were doing.

Paris Hilton? Dear god......you're the Scorpio, I have utter faith in you and your abilities to solve that one. It has been an intense couple of months (Dec & Jan) of deep deep inner house cleaning it appears of our own and others stuff so it sounds like you are right on-track! No doubt Paris was just in the way between you and your relationship with God. There's been a lot of 'casting out' lately! It will all get worked around very soon. I am glad to see you again.
Old 30-01-2007, 05:08 PM
spiritalk

The truly spiritual guide has gained humility. In this, they rarely show their features and/or any bodily features. They will show certain things that can be repeated to know who is there.

God bless, J
Old 30-01-2007, 06:14 PM
deltawaves

Hi Goldchord,

That's funny your post about Paris Hilton!! I once had Julia Roberts show up and we chatted, she was great, oh and Brad Pitt too on a different occasion, now that was really great :>
Old 30-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis

*Hooded Monks Robes
This was one of the childhood Guides that always appeared to me while OOB. He wore dark brown heavy fabric hooded monks robe, like what I'd guess the monks of old wore. I could only see his hands and his shoes. The hooded part was always totally blacked out....no face at all. Interesting huh?

I got a glimpse of a hooded monk once. His name is Morris. I do believe he's one of my guides. I didn't see his face, but I got a view of the brown robe with the hood up, and a rope around the waist. That is all. I just knew his name was Morris. I don' t think he told me.
Old 30-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Master
you know, I just had an interesting insight. You guys mentioned that your guides may have come in the form of celebrities. I had a weird dream the other night with regards to Nick Lachey. In my dream I was councelling him on his breakup with Jessica. I said that what she did to him was wrong and I was glad that he managed to move on with his life. Then I hugged him and we set out for a picnic. He ended up leaving me in some strange area where other people who were native to the area came by and I forget what else happened. The point is, I woke up thinking how could he just leave me there
amongst strangers. I also stayed there hoping he'd come back.
Now I think that I could apply this dream to some life lesson I need to learn or see.
Old 30-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Charity

Hi everyone,

I have found this to be so true in my own personal experience.

Quote:

The truly spiritual guide has gained humility. In this, they rarely show their features and/or any bodily features. They will show certain things that can be repeated to know who is there.

I have asked and asked to meet my spiritual guide and it never dawned on me until recently that I was getting what I had asked for I just wasn't recognizing it. I kept getting these little electrical shocks on my left eyelid when my eyes were closed and on my left cheek. I have now begun calling them "little kisses" from my guide, that's how I know he/she is there.

I've aslo experienced twice a presence sit down at the foot of the bed. Once so firmly that my eyes flew open, I thought someone, maybe one of the kids, had come in and sat down. The second time very gently.

Love those little kisses..............

Love ya bunches,
Charity
Old 31-01-2007, 01:25 AM
Lapis

jojobean,

That was great reading that you've encounter 'lessons' from the faceless hooded Monks robed 'guide/helper' too. I learned after many years with my Hooded 'guide' that They deliberately either leave Their face area black or blanked out or, just don't even let us see Them at all (at that point) because we'll usually fixate on what They look like and NOT on what They are trying to teach us!

Charity,

I loved what you said about missing out on perceiving some of these non-physicals only because we have such strong expectations about exactly how, what, when, and what They'll look like! Things have changed tremendoulsy over the past 20 years alone and because of this we're experiencing so many new things and beings etc. We really must leave it all wide open so we can even catch those often very subtle meetings and communications with some of 'Them'.
Closed Thread