Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Master
oh that makes sense shabada, so what exactly is considered the higher self then? i was worried it was the God part of us, but it's only the lower bodies they can attach too? wouldn't that be lower self?
Old 11-03-2011, 04:58 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
^thank you very much Angel! i can't believe this is allowed

You're welcome, Rosewater! But be sure to read the other part of my message so that everything becomes more rounded out.

As you and perhaps some others may know, sometimes when I write I can become somewhat lengthy in my postings or response. This is due not only to reflect on my studies but also to the fact that many times as I am about to push the "Submit reply" button, being in tune with Spirit, Spirit comes in at the last moment and I intuitively hear a "Wait! Wait!!" and of course have to wait to see what else is to be included in my posting as they wish to have their say as well, and that is why you might notice I will say "we" at times when answering. In the case of this thread, there was more I needed to say for greater clarification but having read a posting by an administrator or moderator I believe it was, who said that the longer the posting, the less likely it would be that people would read it, I decided to write it shorter as I did for the sake of brevity.

But since there were responses to my reply, that allowed me the time I really wanted to expound on my answer. Therefore, I hope you have read my other responses in this thread as well.

Deus tecum (God be with you) and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Old 11-03-2011, 05:26 AM
SoaringSpirit

With no offence to AngelBreeze, you are totally entitled to your own beliefs, however I don't agree that ONLY clergy can help in a situation like this and I don't believe that 'white light' is only from Jesus.

There are many people who's beliefs don't include Jesus and some of those people are just as capable of dealing with situations like this.

Personally, I believe that entities can attach to our physical bodies and our auras, or even our etherical bodies, but I don't believe that they can attach to our 'higher selves' (that being what I think our 'higher selves' to be anyway).
Old 11-03-2011, 05:45 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
With no offence to AngelBreeze, you are totally entitled to your own beliefs, however I don't agree that ONLY clergy can help in a situation like this and I don't believe that 'white light' is only from Jesus.

There are many people who's beliefs don't include Jesus and some of those people are just as capable of dealing with situations like this.

Personally, I believe that entities can attach to our physical bodies and our auras, or even our etherical bodies, but I don't believe that they can attach to our 'higher selves' (that being what I think our 'higher selves' to be anyway).

Greetings Soaring,

As a point of clarification, most everyone who has gotten to know me or read my postings and responses know that when I write or respond, it is most always from a Christian perspective and that is what I initially said when I first joined this forum. And of course you are entitled to your own beliefs as well but there appears to be many definitions about what "higher self" means to people that one can't just leave it open such as to say that entities cannot enter, unequivocally, to whatever the 'higher self' may mean to an individual which we may never know. I always say "Better Safe Than Sorry!"

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)
Old 11-03-2011, 05:50 AM
SoaringSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
but there appears to be many definitions about what "higher self" means to people
Which is why I clarified my statement

Thanks for your response AngelBreeze
Old 11-03-2011, 06:00 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
Which is why I clarified my statement

Thanks for your response AngelBreeze

Certainly! No problem there, Soaring! Thanks for your input.

And to those who may not know me as well as others here, one look at my "Signature" will immediately let them know, unequivocally, that I use a Christian perspective.

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)
Old 11-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Master
Only if you allow them to
Old 11-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
oh that makes sense shabda, so what exactly is considered the higher self then? i was worried it was the God part of us, but it's only the lower bodies they can attach too? wouldn't that be lower self?
this is exactly what im saying, it can be very hard to determine what an individual means exactly by the terms they use, so misunderstandings can arise from similar terminology...in my point of view, the soul is the true self, the Divine particle that is the God like part of each of us that is beyond the ego, the mind and emotions, so that is what im referring to as a higher self, and the lower selves are the emotional, mental and etheric bodies, including the physical, as all are subject to ego and emotion, but these are my definitions, so not everyone will necessarily agree with me on that or use the terms in the same way and meaning the same things by them...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 11-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Master
i see thanks! i hope your right, if they attached to God-self that would be terrible!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:14 PM
spirit72

When some one is in a really bad place, and spends to much time out of there body, lower spirit can attach themselves to you... It has happened to me, and only found out about it when I had a spiritual awakening ... I was cleared using a Theta healing... Before it I Was suffering with OCD ... In less than half hour I was cleared of it, and was set free for the first time in 20 years, I no longer suffer with it, as it was not mine, I had an attachment that suffered with it.
It is not just lower energy, but lost souls as well, yes when you know how to stop it your safe, but when you have no idea how, and what is happening... Many problems including illness is coursed.