Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Beautiful Disaster x3

Color Awareness from terrible car wreck.

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I just wanted to share with you what happened to me, & I wanted to know if what I saw/felt was because of my spirit guide, or if it could have been from a guardian angel. I know the difference between to two, as far as what they are.. but just don't know how you tell the difference. Anyways, a couple years ago I got into a terrible car accident. I was driving while intoxicated with my best friend. We were racing my boyfriends truck, and my bestfriends man was also in the truck. (Which they are now married & me and my man have a daughter together.) I remember laughing and joking & we felt like life was simply wonderful because we were bestfriends, who were dating bestfriends. I'm sure the alcohol added to the sense of wholeness -- Anyways, we were going about 100mph and the turn was coming up... I couldn't make it in time and I didn't want to slam on the brakes so I was going to pass him and go to the next median to make a u-turn. (He's in the turning lane, so Im just going straight pass him) All of a sudden we were hit. Before he took the turn, he turned out into the lane I was in, (thinking I was behind him) so I clipped the truck at about 80mph, lost control... Went over the median, through two lanes down a ditch into a retention pond. The wreck knocked me out, along with my bestfriend. When I woke up there was water all in the car, my boyfriend was in the water at my window, crying asking if I'm ok. I remember I couldn't talk at first (air bag dust?) I didn't know what happened & I still remember that feeling realizing you just got into a terrible wreck. I looked over at my bestfriend and she's just moaning, with blood all around her mouth. Emergency got there, and she had a broken jaw, & femur. I climbed out of my window into the freezing water. (cold night in Jan) I should of gotten checked for a concusion, because I know I had one, and then shortly after I had a panic attack, I guess from shock, and being freezing cold. I felt very fortunate to of been able to walk away due to my carelessness. I only had an odd large scrape under my neck, I bit through my tongue, and had a huge goose-egg on my head. (we both weren't wearing seat belts)
I didn't remember what happened... I thought somehow it was my fault. I thought I veered over into him, but shortly regained my memory. I took fault for the accident. My car was totaled, his truck too and boyfriend didn't have any insurance.
I thought back to what happened, and I remember hitting his truck and thinking, "Oh my god!" It's so weird because I remember not being able to control the car but still managing to go between the tree and a large square cement phone pole. It was as if I saw it in slow motion, something showing me, or guiding me between the two. And I remember in that 3 second moment something in my head reassuring me I would go between them. It's kind of hard to put into words what I felt in my head, but it was defiantly something phenomenal, and I felt like it saved our lives. I am just starting to get in touch with my spirit guide. I feel like last night when I asked a question, I got my answer in a very funny, bizarre way. I'll post that later!
Thanks for reading!!
Old 12-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Beautiful Disaster x3

I think I posted this in the wrong section..? Sorry!
Old 12-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Master
Angel1

I pm'd you ~ (moved to this section for you) ~ It sure would seem you had some help from somewhere ~ whether it was a guardian angel or just dumb luck is anyone's guess. And our minds are so amazing and hard to figure out just how they work sometimes, that feeling of something going really fast seems like it's going really slow is something we'd all like to understand. I'm so glad that nobody was hurt any worse than you all were.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Beautiful Disaster x3

Thanks for moving! Yeah we were fortunate to be ok. Lesson learned!! My seatbelt automatically goes on when I get in the car.
Old 14-03-2011, 09:10 AM
progg77

very lucky, i dont want to sound rude but im guessing you dont ever drink and drive now, lethal combination.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Beautiful Disaster x3

No! Most certainly not. It's something that changed me a great deal. I was very stupid and foolish for doing it.
Old 15-03-2011, 09:34 AM
progg77

Hope you did not think i was being rude then, your story is amazing.
Old 15-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Beautiful Disaster x3

No not at all! & thanks a lot.
Old 15-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Beautiful Disaster x3

I'm new to this forum. It's kind of hard to access it from my phone, but I'm very interested in this stuff and have been for a while. I was hoping that I could post my other story about when I first tried to contact my guide but I can't find the post someone else left because that had to do with the story... Hopefully I can post it soon.