Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Master
Rubies glad everyone could be of help :)
Spiritlite.
Old 22-02-2011, 07:27 PM
earthprowler

i see them everywhere but inside my house. is that normal? outside, work, anywhere i go. go home and i don't know where they go.
Old 22-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Ladofthelight

I have friends who enjoy coming over for "the light show"...

Very nice loving reminder. :-)

Some call them "astral lights" or "pings" of light. Others call them angels. All I know is they bring me joy.
Old 22-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Master
I say go with the feeling you get when you see them...joy equals love equals angels.....
Spiritlite.
Old 23-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Moonkestrel

So glad to read this thread. I see little sparkly lights regularly but these ones are a bright blue colour - they are beautiful...think it's AA Michael....
Old 24-02-2011, 10:34 AM
iklenic

I see these now and again too, but never straight on, always slightly off my vision, always white/silver and i sometimes see kind of like when you see heat rise off the road outside?
infact I think my vision is either in a terrible state, or I see some stuff,
I should probably get tested! x angel lights sound just beautiful though :) x
Old 24-02-2011, 02:03 PM
rubiesmoon9

I have many times seen one or two flying bye. But this is right in front of you and it about a foot away and it this beautiful light show that only last a few seconds. When I had started to see these light shows after my parents had past. Now my boyfriend is seeing them and both his parents have just recently past.But This past few week he has been praying to the angels. And kept asking me if I thought they are hearing him. Then the other day he had his visit from them to let him know they hear his prayer. I just love the fact that angel and spirit are always around and how they go about showing that they are always with you.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:53 PM
sher

As I become futher on my path I see these little spakles all the time.
Ive come to love seeing them
Old 05-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Ciqala

These sparkling white lights are sparks of energies belonging to high frequency beings, such as loving angels or spirit guides, you see them most when these high frequency beings are moving across your span of vision, passing you. It is simply friction - means your spiritual sight is adjusted to seeing energy waves, however, even if you cannot detect auras or other energies, seeing the flashy sparkly lights of angels or guides is easier because they are such high frequency beings.
This is a gift from the universe, and a gift from your guides and angels. I see them all the time as well.