Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-02-2011, 09:43 PM
nalan

Detlef,

No one told you you had to believe it, but something besides your opinion would be helpful.

The channeler is exceptionally adept in her abilities. I have no way to prove it, nor will I try, but I believe her without reserve.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:44 PM
nalan

To make this discussion a bit easier for people, why don't we refer to the beings I'm discussing as angelics rather than angels? Does that help?
Old 10-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
Well, angels (or at least the beings I would use the term to describe) have never been incarnate or capable of physically producing offspring with humans, and nor are they capable of any emotion but unconditional love. In addition, there is no concept of punishment in the spirit world.

What you say is partially correct, when we talk about those angelic expressions working on these lower levels. But everything in creation evolves, and so do the angelics as well as the Fae. It would go to far within this treat to go into details of the development path of the angelic energy, but I only like to point out, on their path they can incarnate if they choose.
Old 13-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Experiencer

Interesting stuff, about the Watchers and Grigori.

Once again I hear about giants, meaning people about 15 feet tall, and angels have that length!

Who built the pyramids?
There is a physicist named Nassin Haramein, and without mentioning angels, he has found traces of a strange group of giants on Earth, called Sun Gods. They built the pyramids according to him. And there are pyramids not only in Egypt but on many places.

Haramein talks about it here (and MANY other things):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335#
This is a very long video, but it is extremely fascinating.
Old 13-02-2011, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry J
Who built the pyramids?
There is a physicist named Nassin Haramein, and without mentioning angels, he has found traces of a strange group of giants on Earth, called Sun Gods. They built the pyramids according to him. And there are pyramids not only in Egypt but on many places.

Funny you should bring this up. I was just listening to a Youtube video about the pyramids the other day, and according to the woman's guides (they call themselves the White-Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine), the pyramids were built by a race of people that lived on Earth.. of a different genetic makeup (although humanoid). They were supposedly extraterrestrials who came down from their "ships" and were capable of seeing and speaking with their Higher Selves. With the power of their Higher Selves, they were able to create the pyramids as storehouses of energy and imprints to give information to future generations. Supposedly, they used something akin to sound waves to reduce the gravitational fields around blocks of stone needed to build the pyramids.
Interesting...

Sorry to stray off topic, nalan.

Old 05-03-2011, 06:23 AM
rip_ding_dong_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
Well, angels (or at least the beings I would use the term to describe) have never been incarnate or capable of physically producing offspring with humans, and nor are they capable of any emotion but unconditional love. In addition, there is no concept of punishment in the spirit world. I do not think the beings you speak about would ever be considered angels in the "angels and guides" sense as they would have to be physical rather than spirit beings.

Having said that, "angel" is a fuzzy term that different people use to mean different things. If there is a basis for the biblical tales and the account you describe they may very well be talking about some physical beings of the past. There is a school of thought which believes the beings spoken about in the bible - and indeed in other ancient texts which predate it - are extraterrestrial in origin, which I find to be a theory which sounds viable. You can imagine that if ancient humanity saw advanced technology they would conclude that it was magical or divine, and it is also reasonable to assume that "mingling" with another species would be frowned upon by authorities.

It is very easy for situations like these to become confused when the terminology and context is unclear. I honestly don't think that we are capable of understanding the events described in the old testament or the earlier sources it derived from because we are simply so far removed from the events and the state of mind of the people at that time.

i'm sorry but i have to disagree. personal experience suggests otherwise.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:24 PM
sher

You can feel their love its that very calm feeling you get in your heart.You cant mistake it.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Ascender
Enoch - Chapter 20

These are the names of the holy angels who watch.

Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and over Tartarus.
Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men.
Raguel, one of the holy angels who takes vengeance on the world of the luminaries.
Michael, one of the holy angels, to wit, he that is set over the best part of mankind and over chaos.
Saraqael, one of the holy angels, who is set over the spirits, who sin in the spirit.
Gabriel, one of the holy angels, who is over Paradise and the serpents and the Cherubim.
Remiel, one of the holy angels, whom God set over those who rise.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:00 PM
nalan

Those are not the angelics I am referring to as the Watchers/Grigori. My memory is fuzzy, but they had names like Barqyal, Semjazza...I'll have to dig out my copy of her writings. If you go to Wikipedia (the most reliable of websites :P) you'll see names similar to the two I mentioned.

Isn't Gabriel an arch angel?