Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 10-02-2011, 12:47 PM
sophieapril

items going missing in house again ?

10 years ago my 4 gold rings went missing when lived at home with parents 8 years ago mums engagement ring, im 27 and have own place went visited mum stayed a wk, my mobile went missing, dads keys a lady spirit is in house why she taking things? understand they move things but these items are no where had floor boards up looking for mums ring bk in past
Old 10-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Master
Hi Sophieapril and welcome to SF ! Are you sure it was a spirit? A child in the home, a cat or small animal could have taken it. Or they were misplaced. Its easy to put the blame on a ghost when it usually isn't the case. Its better to rule out causes then once you do that then you can think it could be a ghost. If it is a spirit, sometimes they will take your things for a number of reasons, to get your attention, they don't think you need it, or if its a realitve that is taking the stuff it could be that they want something that reminds them of you, like a keepsake of sorts. Sometimes if you ask them politely for your things back they will return them. Remember that sometimes the items they take they put them some place and forget where they hid them and can not return them.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 10-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Administrator
Hi sophie,

If you are sure its spirit, just ask them to return the rings, they do this sometimes to get ure attention.
i have many things go missing or moved i just tell them to stop and put them back.

Namaste
Old 11-02-2011, 11:20 AM
sophieapril

it defo lady spirit my 4 rings were on shelve and they went over nite, i doubt my cat took them,mum n dads went missing a clairvoyant told my mum a few years ago in clothes she left hers in window n dad left his weding ring in a differnt window my cat died same year they went missing there is a child spirit also in house i never seen him just hear lady talking to him she is sad dressed in black dress and blk bonnet she seems trapped in sum way she was there when moved there in 1992 i left home 10 years ago when my cat n rings went missing went there last week n mobile went missing in house mum found it in boot of car yesterday dads car keys gone i think she took keys stop him driving coz he got alot on mind and not thinking st8 he feels things too. i heard her speak for 1st time and scurrying around in kitchen at 9pm i asked for my rings i found soverign under bed but the 3 engament and wedding band have never been found.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:25 AM
sophieapril

the strange thing is mum was gonna leave me her ring when she goes light blue stone in middle with diamonds round like a flower the two rings i had from ladies was sapphire in middle with diamonds round in flower and other one was the oppersite diamond middle sapphires round in flower shape other was a gold heart shape ring,

i think your right in my circumstances i dint need them they had no meaning one i found on a hill the other was given by a friend in school coz dint fit her the heart was bent only got soverign bk to fall of finger down a drain nxt day. my phone went for a week so i couldnt b contacted but was given bk with 2 scatches on from being wedge, its sad to think that mum n dads have gone think means troubled times which they had a lot but still 2gether after 35 years
Old 11-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Master
Hi Sophie, how long ago were the rings taken? Like a few of us mentioned you can ask for the rings back - if its been too long you probably won't get them back. Whom ever took it probably either moved on or forgot where they had put it. I had 3 of my rings taken, all different times and years, they were taken between 14 and 20 years ago. I don't expect to ever see them again. My cell phone was also taken several times. The first time I was pretty upset and it was returned quickly. We also had a little boy spirit in our house and a lady. I always suspected the boy because a lot of my son's toys went missing then turned up in odd places.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 11-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Oh and btw, fae have also been known to take pretty, sparkley things, so maybe they took your rings. I often suspected that they took my rings.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:51 PM
sophieapril

mine were takin in feb 2003 mums october 2003 dads 2006 , keys recently 3-4 wks phone 28th jan bk yesterday sorry but who r fae?
Old 11-02-2011, 01:59 PM
dogninja

Have you guys considered filing a theft report with some Principalities regarding the missing items? Apparently this pair of thieving spirits has been at this for a while on multiple continents. They most likely are stashing the goods somewhere in space/time where we cannot access them. I would file a report with some angels. "Be on the lookout for a woman in a black dress talking on a cellphone wearing 4 rings, with her pickpocket sidekick"
Old 11-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Master
Sophie, Fae are fairies. Also known as Wee Folk. Elementals, non-humans Dogninja, you are too funny !!