Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-08-2016, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Psychic Visions?

My job is with the public (Customer service). Lately my interactions with people have been strange. Upon meeting random people, I sometimes get a weird glimpse of imagery that I have never seen or thought of before. It's difficult to explain. It's very brief. I'm not positive what it is that my brain is doing. Intuitively, I feel like the vision i get is related to the person I am interacting with. It isn't every single customer, but just a few here and there. Has anyone ever experienced this, or know what it is?
Old 30-08-2016, 03:16 AM
Master

Yes, I can be in a store and look at a person and I'll get a picture of them doing something or something happening to them in the future; or I'll 'know' something about them even though I haven't met them before.

To me it's all part of being empathic and clairvoyant
Old 31-08-2016, 02:40 AM
Newbie ;)

That's exactly it! Thanks for sharing. Nice to know other people experience this. :)
Old 31-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Administrator
It seems the empathetic side is growing.

Namaste
Old 05-09-2016, 12:57 AM
Experiencer
Spirit is showing you things on certain people. It's been my experience this was the practice phase. Thank your spirit guides for this. Sit back, observe and acknowledge them. Then allow it to be released. The visions will get stronger in time, more detailed and may even be like full moving memories. They won't last long and you won't retain much of them beyond this point because these memory like visions don't belong to you. Just go with it.
Old 16-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Knower
Pure Clairvoyance to me :)
Old 15-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Suspended

I don't see things but I sometimes get strong intuition from picking up on their vibes....

I can sometimes feel if their energy is positive or if I need to stay away from them...
Old 15-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Your consciousness is greatly expanding..

If you attune yourself, and put time and effort, certain abilities or gifts can get stronger with time. I do have a friend who gets small visions. I get them through dreams or Kundalini episodes. Its not out of the ordinary to be able to dip into the subconscious of others either, usually you want some form of permission though, which psychic protection is always recommended if your going to open that pandora box

Energy is very powerful as well. Some are guided by it.....

Last edited by Clover : 15-10-2016 at 03:31 PM.