Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-02-2011, 06:02 AM
Deactivated Account

EPIC twin flame song!

Coldplay-Yellow

In a very simplistic way, this song describes perfectly what it feels like to experience true divine love. Yellow is the most difficult color for the eye to take in; and when we see light, we actually see yellow. IMO, this song describes how love raises our consciousness and awareness; how you feel like your back in the times of childhood where you are in a blissful state of freedom and unbounded happiness. You simply experience and enjoy the moment instead of living in the past. When you see them, they seem to be surrounded in a beautiful light, and they are the most beautiful person in the world to you.

If you haven't heard the concert version of this song, you must hear it!

Just wanted to share ^_^

.youtube.com/watch?v=iYuyar-rrNY
Old 03-02-2011, 08:26 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I have so many songs that I think make great twin flame songs, that I could probably fill 3-4 CDs. And thats just songs from my ITUNES library alone.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Spring1988

Eternal Flame by The Bangles is the ultimate to me. Though I do like this Coldplay song!
Old 03-02-2011, 04:21 PM
bluedragon09

In the beginning, when I was around my twin flame/maybe just soul mate,a song later came up that described my feelings well. I kind of think I was supposed to hear that song.Maybe IDK. It helped a bit, I Guess.

"Sideways" by Citizen Cope

You know it ain't easy
For these thoughts here to leave me
There's no words to describe it
In French or in English
Well, diamonds they fade
And flowers they bloom
And I'm telling you
These feelings won't go away
They've been knockin' me sideways
They've been knockin' me out lately
Whenever you come around me
These feelings won't go away
They've been knockin' me sideways
I keep thinking in a moment that
Time will take them away
But these feelings won't go away
Old 04-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Seeker
Have a listen to Loreena McKennitts music. Theres a lot of Twin Flame type lyrics in it. We played a number of her songs at our wedding.

Mark and Claire