Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Dharma Employee

yep, too true
Old 03-02-2011, 08:57 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
I've heard that too but I don't buy into it as eye contact can be powerful on many levels.

I'm just a healthy skeptic... Then again, I don't really know much about twin flames other than what I've read.

READING about it is one thing. Experiencing it is 1000X different. I've read about the whole twin flame thing a year prior to actually finding mine. I was aware of what they were even before then. But none of it ever made sense until I found him for real and experienced the connection.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Boo*

i think eye contact is important, because u can see a lot in someones eyes... and it's different if there's just chemistry or something more..
for example... when my tf saw my eyes he told me he saw something really special in them.. and still, everytime when he sees my eyes he falls for them (btw i never get compliments about my eyes, they are so random...well my tf is the only guy who ever really liked my eyes)
Old 03-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
mmmm,

I think with a soul connection, of course you know, because it impacts you, your life, and you notice an energetic experience you have never had before in your life

like nothing on earth, I know of and have ever experienced before

TF, well just another label to my understanding at least

they all seem to amount to the same thing to me

soul connection are like and feel like siamesse twins, in terms of energetics, so I can't see a difference, but am not expert on the twin flame mythology

A true twinflame knows it's reality and laughs at mythology Dharma. Heehee. (hug)

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 03-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Dharma Employee

well falling like i said, to me it is just a label, all my experiences of a soul connection are no different to the description of twin flames at all in the slightest

the only difference I can see is a subjective label assigned

what i feel in my soul is the same thing as anyone else, in terms of the actual experience so to me , it is just another way of referencing the same thing
Old 03-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Ascender
I do agree about the labels.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 05-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Ascender

So you just know when you've found him/her? Nothing can tell you if you've had?
Old 05-02-2011, 04:17 AM
bluedragon09

Maybe I can't say because I didn't really get to know the person. But I pretty much know for a fact it's a soul connection. There are obvious supernatural symptoms and that's why you feel you know. Do we even know if a God exists? I dont think many of us know if its a twin flame. That would mean knowing the difference between that a soul mate, and if the differences are similar, how do we differentiate them.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:22 AM
Graelwyn

There are differentiations, but I tend to believe the term 'twin soul' and 'twin flame' are manmade terms to explain the stronger connections one can get. I don't know. I have had messages from guides that have told me that 'twin flame' is a human concept, and that it is much more than that when you experience one of these more powerful connections.

I also do maintain that many believe what is a soulmate, is a twin flame connection, because they have not experienced a soulmate connection before. I had that early on in my path, with a few soulmates actually, and comparing my current situation to those, the energy involved is a hundred times as potent and I look back and wonder at myself for having believed those to be 'the one', if there actually is one person out there whom we connect with totally in that way.

When my current connection first was noted, I had discarded the idea of the twin flame entirely, and in fact, anything along those lines. Which is why it certainly hit me with a pretty big blast, to experience not only another connection, but one that was so overpowering that even after almost 5 years, the strength of feeling has not diminished at all.

With soulmates, I think that is the difference to the stronger connections...the feelings do diminish as time goes on and issues are worked on, and often, but not always, soulmate connections tend to be pretty chaotic, and teach some pretty tough lessons. That is my take on it, anyway.