Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-07-2012, 12:29 AM
wildflower57

Saw a Ghost in My House in the Middle of the Day!

It walked past a door way that I was looking through.
I only saw from the shoulder down, orange shirt.

It was without a doubt, not "Maybe it was this..Maybe it was that"
No this was 100% paranormal.

The house I live in is fairly new, no previous tenants passed away in this house.
When I saw the ghost I felt a strong "Aunt Tracy" feeling. She passed away a couple years ago.
She was like a second mom to me. Her son recently committed suicide, I was seeing her in my dreams like CRAZY right before it happened.

Now I've been seeing things, feeling things since I was a smaller child. Actually MOSTLY when I was a child and I've always been very very very afraid.
I told any of my passed loved ones that if they wanted to come see me, it was not to be dark and I was not to be alone.
It wasn't dark and I wasn't alone.

So anyways thats my ghost story! If it was Aunt Trace...I just can't believe she was there! That totaly trips me out! And it makes me sad at the same time.
If she was there, why couldn't she come hug me? Or just stand there so I could see her face? Something other than hide from me!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:45 AM
goldentimes

Hi Wildflower57, That is a interesting story and the sad thing about it is that ghost only can follow old pathways-(most of the time). It maybe that Day, that time and date at every year...That's If the house hasn't been blessed. Sometimes is does not have to be the house, it could be the grounds it self.
Was the child her Son? (the one who committed suicide) Maybe she's looking for him? and found each other. or maybe they just wanting to know if everyone is happy at your new house before they too move on.

The big Thing is that you must let them go and let them move on when it is time for them to do so. They will do this them selfs when it's time, but you must not stop them.

I hope all is well in your new home and you enjoy it.
Best Regards & Blessings!