Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-01-2012, 02:37 PM
yonex83

Our attitude

It’s clear to all of us that a positive attitude to one another is good, absence of crime is good, and serenity and safety are also good. If we help each other and everyone will have what the others have, this will be better than our present miserable life! Everyone would agree with this.

Great! Now let’s acknowledge the affect of the environment on us since it can be seen at every given step in life. Any group can manipulate its members through persuasion. A person can be forced to think in a completely opposite way if there are 20-30 people around him who say that black is white. This is a proven fact that can’t be denied.

Therefore, if the environment does in fact influence an individual, we can create an artificial environment where everyone will treat each other well. We will oblige everyone to behave in this manner, and every transgression will be answered with polite criticism at first, and then with stiff denial.

There is no other choice. After all, we wish to live having everything that a human being requires: a home, food, family, health, pension, vacation, and so on. All this in normal proportions and not in the form of many zeros in our bank accounts, meaning in accordance with one’s natural needs.

If you desire this, you have an opportunity to create this environment, where everyone will care for everyone else. And this will happen only by changing our attitude to one another. In addition, even if we treat each other well out of desperation, artificially by accepting the mode of behavior and acting as in good environment, thereby we acquire a habit, which becomes our second nature. We actually become like that!

Until now we were savages, ready to swallow up everything around us. By joining this game, we literally turn ourselves inside out like a glove. And then over the course of some time, everyone will change and from being a savage, everyone will turn into a human being.

As a result, we become a completely new humanity: We reveal additional opportunities. By acquiring balance with nature, I begin to feel it, and then I reveal new abilities in me with the help of which I create progressive mechanisms and turn worlds upside down, literally. I know all the laws of nature because I am similar to nature.

What’s unreal about this? Let’s play and build such relationships. We have no other choice! Everything depends on education, meaning the influence of the environment. We are sufficiently mature, experienced, and intelligent people. We see a threatening future and we provide a piece of advice that lacks any mysticism.

Humanity has no chance of escaping this development, and we are offering a remedy that prevents illness. All the negative impacts of nature are brought about by our incongruence with it. Therefore, any blow that I experience indicates imbalance with nature. For example, if it’s cold, I need to turn on the heat or put on warm clothes; if it’s noisy, I need either to install a noise reduction system or close my ears. In other words, I must carry out some action in response to every phenomenon.
Old 28-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonex83
It’s clear to all of us that a positive attitude to one another is good, absence of crime is good, and serenity and safety are also good. If we help each other and everyone will have what the others have, this will be better than our present miserable life! Everyone would agree with this.
I don't have a miserable life.
Quote:
Great! Now let’s acknowledge the affect of the environment on us since it can be seen at every given step in life.
Or not.
I live in an interactive environment, but this does not mean the environment controls my every move.
Quote:
Any group can manipulate its members through persuasion. A person can be forced to think in a completely opposite way if there are 20-30 people around him who say that black is white. This is a proven fact that can’t be denied.
If the person does not think for themself, sure, they can be manipulated by even one person.
I would say a person has to be pretty brain dead to think black is white just because a bunch of people believe it is and constantly say it is.
Quote:
Therefore, if the environment does in fact influence an individual, we can create an artificial environment where everyone will treat each other well.
How can you do this, the environment controls you, you can't create something other than what the environment already dictates what is.
Quote:
We will oblige everyone to behave in this manner, and every transgression will be answered with polite criticism at first, and then with stiff denial.
I don't get this part. A person\group forces another to behave a certain way, what are the transgressions, who is answering whom and who is denying and what are they denying?
Quote:
There is no other choice. After all, we wish to live having everything that a human being requires: a home, food, family, health, pension, vacation, and so on. All this in normal proportions and not in the form of many zeros in our bank accounts, meaning in accordance with one’s natural needs.
So your advocating the abolishment of personal freedom and are advocating forcing people to adhere to others.
Quote:
If you desire this, you have an opportunity to create this environment, where everyone will care for everyone else.
I use my power to create my own life, I don't use my power to force others to comply to anything.
Quote:
And this will happen only by changing our attitude to one another.
How can the individual change their attitude if the environment controls individuals?
Quote:
In addition, even if we treat each other well out of desperation, artificially by accepting the mode of behavior and acting as in good environment, thereby we acquire a habit, which becomes our second nature. We actually become like that!
By artificially you mean when others force people how to behave?
Quote:
Until now we were savages, ready to swallow up everything around us.
Soo in 2011 we were savages, yesterday we were savages, an hour ago we wer savages?
Quote:
By joining this game, we literally turn ourselves inside out like a glove.
And what purpose does an inside out glove serve?
Quote:
And then over the course of some time, everyone will change and from being a savage, everyone will turn into a human being.
This is your definition of a humn - a person who forces other people to do what they want?
Quote:
As a result, we become a completely new humanity: We reveal additional opportunities.
But you said...
Quote:
There is no other choice.
Quote:
By acquiring balance with nature, I begin to feel it, and then I reveal new abilities in me with the help of which I create progressive mechanisms and turn worlds upside down, literally.
Earth upside down?
Quote:
I know all the laws of nature because I am similar to nature.
Unless these people...
Quote:
Any group can manipulate its members through persuasion. A person can be forced to think in a completely opposite way if there are 20-30 people around him who say that black is white. This is a proven fact that can’t be denied.
...have convinced you that you know all the laws of nature, especially if it's a proven fact.
Quote:
What’s unreal about this? Let’s play and build such relationships. We have no other choice! Everything depends on education, meaning the influence of the environment. We are sufficiently mature, experienced, and intelligent people. We see a threatening future and we provide a piece of advice that lacks any mysticism.
Is that your answer to your question?
Quote:
Humanity has no chance of escaping this development, and we are offering a remedy that prevents illness.
If what you propose is inevitable, there is no need to offer something.
Quote:
All the negative impacts of nature are brought about by our incongruence with it. Therefore, any blow that I experience indicates imbalance with nature. For example, if it’s cold, I need to turn on the heat or put on warm clothes; if it’s noisy, I need either to install a noise reduction system or close my ears.
Soo, putting on warm clothes when you are cold, you see that as an imbalanced life?
Eating when hungry, sleeping when tired...these are also negative impacts?
Quote:
In other words, I must carry out some action in response to every phenomenon.
But it's okay to force\influence others, it's ok to do these actions?
Old 29-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Suspended
Hiya yonex83

For myself, I'm not part of your 'we'.

Why not rewrite your post and change 'we' to 'I' - see how that looks/feels. You don't have to post it here...but it might be a worthwhile exercise.

Squatch
Old 29-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Master
http://youtu.be/VVWNZPOUhO8

Old 29-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman

Golly, that takes me back. Remember Stars on 45? That's where I first heard a snippet of it. Wow.

Nice one norsey!
Old 29-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Suspended
P.S. Isn't it amazing how those five little guys in my post dance in formation?