Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Gytukas7

Destroyed from inside by love

Hey all,I felt in love with one girl,and she felt in love with me too,and it was virtualy through internet..And when the time came to meet she said she can't and told me to forget about her and then my heart was broken.I didn't want to eat,sleep or anything and when I heard sad music I started to cry..Few weeks later i started to forget about her but now I feel empty without optimism,miserable but sometimes I want to find to refill my heart with another person but I dont love myself..So how exactly I can start loving myself and my life,and attract my true love?:)

Thank you:)
Old 24-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator
Awe so sorry, what you need to know is your young 19 i see. you have lots of time to fall in love again. #1 Be yourself!! what are you interested in? go to the place that interest you. Double date with friends. Go on group dates if a couple of your friends are dating. Maybe heir girls know some single friends to bring.
Go out with your friends have some fun!!

Be careful with online dating of any kind. There is some success with this.
I think you like yourself just fine. You have recently been hurt. your egos hurt. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.
Old 24-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gytukas7
Hey all,I felt in love with one girl,and she felt in love with me too,and it was virtualy through internet..And when the time came to meet she said she can't and told me to forget about her and then my heart was broken.I didn't want to eat,sleep or anything and when I heard sad music I started to cry..Few weeks later i started to forget about her but now I feel empty without optimism,miserable but sometimes I want to find to refill my heart with another person but I dont love myself..So how exactly I can start loving myself and my life,and attract my true love?:)

Thank you:)

Yeah... I know what you mean.
Old 24-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Master
So how exactly I can start loving myself and my life,and attract my true love?

Gyutkas... A good place to start is choosing to accept your feelings just as they are, good ones and bad ones, each moment.

From accepting ourselves like this we begin to feel healing going on.

Then we may go on to loving ourselves... feeling the love within us spreading out all through our body and mind, little by little.

As you become accepting and loving with yourself that will spread out to others you meet.

* Breathe naturally down in your belly - accept whatever you feel - and breathe gently letting go.

Xan

Old 25-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Arawn

I'm sorry that you went through something sad like this, but it happens. Life often involves falling for someone and then the relationship not going on like you wanted for whatever reason.

You may need to see some sort of counselor/spiritual adviser/psychologist/etc. to help you cope with and understand the emotions you felt if they're as strong as you describe them. The same person can also help you learn to like you for you and to focus on the good parts of you while recognizing there are negative parts of you, but that they don't rule you.

Once you learn to like yourself, the rest should fall into line. There is nothing more attractive in another human being than them liking who they are and having self confidence.
Old 25-01-2012, 03:34 AM
SoulSparkles

I am sorry you feel bad now....

I think there are probably many people who can identify with your situation by simerlarity. There are always alternative ways of looking at things rather than seeing this as a loss in your life, you can see it as a blessing that you are now free to find someone who will love you, and you can see it as an oppertunity to grow into the person you know you are and have confidence in yourself that you are worthy of love and indeed to love yourself.

All these types of experiences in Love that do not go how we would like them to enevitably make us stronger and more whole....

SoulSparkles
Old 25-01-2012, 04:33 AM
Master
You really answered your own question, you only wanted this person to fill a gape that you feel needs filling, this was never true love from the beginning, you can never really love another until you can truly love your SELF, love who you truly are. This pain that you feel will always be there, whenever you meet another who also decides not to be with you, you must find out why you are feeling this pain, could it be from your childhood, did a parent not show you love that you needed when as a child ?.
Old 25-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Master

Love can hurt. There are many other people that are going through what you are going through. That is not supposed to make you feel better. There is no easy way. You just have to accept it and move on. You have no choice. Time will make you feel better. Try not to think about her too much. The mind can imagine her to be much more than she really is. I say that because you said you never met her. There is a big difference in meeting someone on the internet who you have never seen and seeing a person in real life.
I do not know if you can love yourself. I do not love myself and my life is fine. To attract people, you have to be friendly and act yourself. Do not come across as desperate as that turns people off. Do not talk about problems. People do not want to listen to other peoples problems. Look as if you are having a good time and you will attract me. Believe in yourself and know you will attract people. There is plenty of time to get a girlfriend.
Old 25-01-2012, 01:21 PM
amy green

Gytukas7 - am wondering if you took her not meeting you as a rejection of yourself rather than what's going on with her? Think it might have more to do with her, i.e. possibly she wasn't exactly as she portrayed herself to be and didn't want you to find out? It's quite common, with on line dating, for people to exaggerate certain aspects of ourselves. Has this occurred to you? You're so young...you're bound to put this behind you soon.
Old 25-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Gytukas7

Thank you friends,you keeping me motivated to live and love myself.Where I live there is hard to find people like you..I now starting to understand that I am looking for a spiritual girlfriend or friend that I can talk about anything,because it will ressurect my soul..Thank you guys again:)