Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Super Moderator
The gift card was a nice gesture. I personally would never go after a married man. TF or not. There are a lot of people on this forum. You can't think all of a certain section on Sf have the same views.opinions.lifestyles

Who hasn't had a tiny crush on a professor or a teacher?
Old 27-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Super Moderator
The gift card was a nice gesture. I personally would never go after a married man. TF or not. There are a lot of people on this forum. You can't think all of a certain section on Sf have the same views.opinions.lifestyles

Old 27-01-2012, 04:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist

Oh my gosh, I did/do not have a crush on my former professor! He let me borrow his response card/clicker so he saved me $50.00. The gift card was only for 10 dollars. He saved me alot of money.

I like him as a professor/human being with a good heart but never flirted with him EVER! I am not the traditional college student age of 18-22...a few years older...in fact, when he stood near me during lectures I became the shy one.

Now I wonder if I will take any more classes with him...if anyone did the flirting he did. And no, I have never have and never will date, go out, do anything against my morals with him or anyone else.

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 27-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Master
Hi Forevergirl, I'm glad you weren't flirting. I've gone to college for many years and I busted my *** to get good grades and I have to tell you that there is nothing more unfair is to have a classmate male or female flirting whether they are attracted or not to their instructor to get good grades. When I first read this, I just backed off, but it reminded me of my sister in law who would tell me how she got a B instead of an A and would go bat her eyelashes at her teacher and oh how she really wanted that A and she got it. Not just once, but a few times. I also have a male friend who had two female instructors hit on him. It's really obvious. He earned his grades, but I will tell you this...when she found out I was his best friend, I didn't get any 'special favors' in fact, she went out of her way to make it rough for me. I even started a grievance against her, but later gave it up. I could see she had power in that school.

And yes, people do venture out of tf forums...I don't personally hang out there a lot, but I peek in from time to time.

And Nada, you can find idiots on any board.
Old 27-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator
Forevergirl, I think its great that you are upgrading your education. my post wasn't all directed to you.:) what are you studying?

I was thinking back to when I was in school and I remember on many occasions kids have crushes on the teacher:) I had a crush toward an English teacher. I wasn't saying you in particular.