Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I was about to get a glass of wine, yes
lolz....make mine a double he says still firmly sticking to his delusional rapture...and as eric idle says to brian in the immortal parody...'see?not so bad once your up' we are the judean peoples front quack thuithide thquad
Old 09-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
not my kinda thing unf.each to their own tho....
Understandable. The first was recorded at a studio the second at home. I do have a couple of live recordings of contemporary gigs but decline to post them because they go on a bit.

Yep, they aren't music for twin flaming.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Understandable. The first was recorded at a studio the second at home. I do have a couple of live recordings of contemporary gigs but decline to post them because they go on a bit.

Yep, they aren't music for twin flaming.
and the flaming is happening within me extremely strong right now.part of me hopes that after the 11th things will calm down a little,but another part of me is just wanting this to continue...hmm wonder if that is what it will come to be known as....the flaming...sounds poetic!!like a post 2012 way of saying oo me balls dropped...followed by endless chastising from your local priest...cant speak for girls here cos everyone knows that gurlz dont play WOW.like imagine.as flames in the future emerge being welcomed from the heart by others who are already 'flamed'and lovingly accepted.now wouldnt that be a thing...might take a couple weeks to manifest tho....
Old 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Lorelyen

How do you play WOW?

Blimey! Post #5951....It's a si-i-i-i-ign!
Old 09-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
How do you play WOW?

Blimey! Post #5951....It's a si-i-i-i-ign!
not sure if ur being tongue in cheek here,u probably are tho hey....priceless as always....ok im gonna go back to playing world of tanks for a bit then cos i know for a fact that gurlz dont play tanx o no hang on my old clan leader was a gurl....dammit....oo post 235...its another siiiiiiign o hang on theres like 235 of the dam things.wheres the siiiign?could be any one of them...hmm and 5951 signs as well.thats just too much for my neanderthal brain to handle.back to the pub. translated loosely into australian-see ya later darlin'.im off daan the pub for a few schooners and a blue.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Suspended

ugh and now its 239.another 239 posts to go through to find out what the hell is going on plus another 5951 signs also.went for a walk thru the village with the dog earlier and down the forest trail which leads to the river and some pretty amazing views of the mountains.he disappeared on me and on my way back i stopped on the bridge and watched the seals messing with the gulls with a salmon.then bear came along and slowly walked up the bank until she spotted a salmon within reach.and slowly made her way out onto a branch until she was close enough,and fished that salmon right out of the river.was pretty amazing.during which time my dog(well his dog really im just his human,he just chooses when he wants to float with me)appeared again and kinda walked back with me in his own fashion which is to say doing his thing but kinda coming in the same direction.....when i got to the gate he just said nah im not done yet and floated off yet again which is his thing....and thats what a dog whisperer is folks!!!!!