Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
All of REALITY in and of ITSELF is what God IS and what God wants assuming that GOD is omnipotent and infallible.
I can agree with this, but that's according to how I perceive the words you've used which might differ somewhat with what you mean. So there's a couple of words used together that we on this side of the Earth use frequently and they are "Yeah Nah".
Old 09-11-2017, 08:54 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
A walk through your proof of claim will suffice on how you came about 99%. Or at least lead us to the 1%ers according to your mind from whence you pulled this out from so we can examine it and make our own mind up. No need to prove all things?

One nation, one religion had God in the OT. Jesus started one religion in the NT. All of the other religions that ever existed Are satans. Yet they all believe they have God.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
One nation, one religion had God in the OT. Jesus started one religion in the NT. All of the other religions that ever existed Are satans. Yet they all believe they have God.
99% + the price of fish equals evasiveness?
Old 09-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Suspended
Master
Oh yet another claim without proof, this must be what their jehovah/yhvh god wants. Their Jesus started a grand spanking new religion like their grand spanking new weekly sabbath commandment for instance. You do know why they call it new? It's because of whats mistranslated in Jeremiah 33:31-33 when you get to the Hebrew word Chadash or one of its variants Chadashah and they translated it as NEW(NEW world order translation). Whereas Yeshua the Torah(not just any so called Torah) observant Hebrew went to synagogue on the Torah instructed Sabbath and taught, as in conversed with those that listened intently. He also attended the Temple at specific times of the year. The only time he would attend the Temple or synagogue on the first day of the week would be when a specific feast happened on that day. Take Passover and the feast of unleavened bread for instance, I'm sure you're familiar with those. Passover is actually the preparation day for the first day of the feast of unleavened bread and that first day of unleavened bread is actually called a Sabbath, a yearly Sabbath and the so called NT calls it an high Sabbath. So because the replacement theologians know this they got giddy and claimed the day he died was the day before the weekly Sabbath. Yep so they flooded the Earth with these people and lied to the nations, and every nation is where the Hebrew people went to at different times and even some of Esau's people were scattered among all nations. Not all of Esau's line was corrupt just like not all of Ephraim's line was corrupt. Knowing what I am saying? This is the reason why Rome in its many forms(denying who they are) went out to try and stamp out the residue of the people of that land that were among the Goyim and that's not a derogatory word anymore. And I typed all of that in this Roman alphabet or is it english?
Old 09-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Suspended
It seems that all people or Gods or religion founders like to be self-esteem or self praise as they're the creator and the almighty God but all truths should be accordingly to the facts. It's wrong to be simply by self obsession.

Founder God of Christianity claims that he's the highest God or the only God. Hinduism founder God Shiva is claimed the same title. And Buddhism founder God is seemingly by his followers as the creator or the highest God in this world. And the Islam founder God, Allah claims the same thing happened by the followers.

And they're all the third line Gods or the creation of Creator. So what's true is when I dabbling into the spiritual realm the story is greatly verified by me with their abilities or the truth.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong

And they're all the third line Gods or the creation of Creator. So what's true is when I dabbling into the spiritual realm the story is greatly verified by me with their abilities or the truth.

Your the most selfishly obsessed person I have ever read in life. I wish you would see fit one day to exclude my threads from your company. Your the real infection, and you have gall larger than the empire state building. Some big co-hootahs. And giant ego centric spirituality. Truth is verified by you; listen, when a person states this, their already gone in the consciousness.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Your the most selfishly obsessed person I have ever read in life. I wish you would see fit one day to exclude my threads from your company. Your the real infection, and you have gall larger than the empire state building. Some big co-hootahs. And giant ego centric spirituality. Truth is verified by you; listen, when a person states this, their already gone in the consciousness.

Don't forget God Jehovah is my mentor. So is Jesus also my mentor and why I say this way? It's , I tell only the truth but not untrue assumption. When I guess then I'll write I guess it or it's my assumption when I'm not sure about it.

When you said something that's your choice but all people can see it (I can see it). And all people can convey their different opinions. And it's not so right to write, you can't comment it ,they can't comment it ...... This is a forum with discussion of right and wrong. And my opinions not always must be right so you can always write what you can with your best choice.

Did your talent show that it's exhausted or nothing that can debate to me? Don't put a big hat on my head. And my knowledge about Bible understanding isn't that poor and plus my understanding of the spiritual realm don't give me any ego to simply say something not true. So you can always ignore my post but I can always give my comments if I see the post writing isn't fit to the meaning in the Bible.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Suspended
Master
When this world of confusion serves you a lemon I think God would want us to sing about lemons like this song,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGI6SwCtNxA
Old 10-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I can agree with this, but that's according to how I perceive the words you've used which might differ somewhat with what you mean. So there's a couple of words used together that we on this side of the Earth use frequently and they are "Yeah Nah".

I am a bit confused and have a few questions: In what ways do you feel you can agree with the words which was used? How do you perceive the words and why do you think it might differ from what I mean to say? What exactly do you think I mean to convey? Lastly, I am not entirely sure what you mean by the expression "yeah nah" in relations to what you wrote. :)

P.S. When the world of confusion serve us lemons, we can praise God and humbly ask Him to open the eyes of our hearts so that we can SEE Him clearly and joyously. Here's a song you might enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idQ1n3cdgfo

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 10-11-2017, 08:48 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
I am a bit confused and have a few questions: In what ways do you feel you can agree with the words which was used? How do you perceive the words and why do you think it might differ from what I mean to say? What exactly do you think I mean to convey? Lastly, I am not entirely sure what you mean by the expression "yeah nah" in relations to what you wrote. :)

P.S. When the world of confusion serve us lemons, we can praise God and humbly ask Him to open the eyes of our hearts so that we can SEE Him clearly and joyously. Here's a song you might enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idQ1n3cdgfo
Yeah so the answer to your first question is actually in your second question when it comes to reality, everyone's reality evolves and depends on the influence. So like many words when someone uses the word reality the meaning of it differs from one person to another. No? It says Jesus died for the sins of the world, rather he died because of the sins of the world, No? I'll put it this way, the reality of sin is not righteousness as the reality of righteousness is not sin, no? So when we use the word 'Yeah Nah' it means I agree with what you said according to how I perceive it, and we leave space for the word Nah in case you mean it differently. As for that song yeah I remember it from when I was a Christian. I've moved away from a lot of Christian songs although I still like some of the old hymns. If you sang that song for the rest of your life what is that telling you?