Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Experiencer

How long have you been with your TF?

I'm curious to know, those who are with their TF, what is the longest time you have been together in the flesh after all the inner-work has been done?

I have done all the work necessary, and feel amazing for it. I went through hell and here I am, happy to live the rest of my days with or without my TF. The reason I say that is because I love them so much, as well as the self, it really doesn't matter when we unite or if at all. The love is overwhelming, nice, peaceful, though have only come to this conclusion.

The pain has gone and been replaced with something beautiful (in my heart).

I personally don't believe the soul aim of the TF is so that you can be together in the flesh, however, there are others who do live together.

I was curious to know, for those on here who live with their TF, how long has it been?

Blessings to all TFs wherever you are on your path
Old 21-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Experiencer

Anyone?

It will help others see that being with their TF is not what it is cracked up to be. That it need not happen in order to find happiness with their TF.

Well, that's my take anyway
Old 21-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Guide

at least 2000 years. LOL. Seriously though, I am aware of a few couples who are in union and the rest of us are in limbo. If twinflames are going to save the planet we must have plenty of time yet because these unions are not happening from what i can tell. I would not want to take a wager on them because divine timing is too unpredictable.
Old 21-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Experiencer
I like reading about your connection to your heart and your enlightened detachment from your twin. That is a happy outcome.

From what I've read in other posts, there aren't that many reunited twins here on this forum.

So for all who are separated but do reunite in the future, don't forget to come back and share your progress reports.
Old 21-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
I'm curious to know, those who are with their TF, what is the longest time you have been together in the flesh after all the inner-work has been done?

I have done all the work necessary, and feel amazing for it. I went through hell and here I am, happy to live the rest of my days with or without my TF. The reason I say that is because I love them so much, as well as the self, it really doesn't matter when we unite or if at all. The love is overwhelming, nice, peaceful, though have only come to this conclusion.

The pain has gone and been replaced with something beautiful (in my heart).

I personally don't believe the soul aim of the TF is so that you can be together in the flesh, however, there are others who do live together.

I was curious to know, for those on here who live with their TF, how long has it been?

Blessings to all TFs wherever you are on your path

You could say that my twin and I are re-united. We aren't officially in a relationship (who cares about labels anyway?) but whenever we are together, it's as if we are the only two people in the world. We also talk every day about our connection, which is getting stronger as we grow spiritually. I awakened first, and now my twin is awakening and we are working together, healing each other.

I was happy when we weren't reunited after my awakening and I am happy now while in reunion. I don't believe in suffering any more. I believe in healing. So even if we weren't in reunion, I would still be working on myself.

My twin and I are working together and that experience is difficult to put into words. It's not like the healing is done. There is still a lot of work to do.

I documented by experience every day (now on day 50) here on the forums.
I will continue to document my journey every day on the forums...

My thread is here:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=104141
Old 21-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Guide

Don't live with him but
we've been back together 7 months and it's great,especially being back in his arms.
Old 21-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

Wow! Everyone's posts have been so positive! I love the fact that you can be with your TF, or not, and still find love (in this crazy ol world)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
I was happy when we weren't reunited after my awakening and I am happy now while in reunion. I don't believe in suffering any more. I believe in healing. So even if we weren't in reunion, I would still be working on myself.
This is beautiful Delay-Reaction, it resonates with me and I agree it doesn't need a label. Thank you for sharing your story.
Old 21-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Don't live with him but
we've been back together 7 months and it's great,especially being back in his arms.
Loving the positivity. I'm sure all this LOVE will give hope to those who are struggling, (I know I sure did struggle for a few years). At the time I couldn't see a way forward.

In fact, it used to drive me batty and I thought I had a mental illness. Now I feel secure, and elated, and loved, and loving. I never knew this was possible.

I wish I had a lot of positive hope around me when I was suffering. So thank you posters for sharing
Old 21-09-2016, 07:10 PM
Master
Since day one !!!
Old 22-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
Loving the positivity. I'm sure all this LOVE will give hope to those who are struggling, (I know I sure did struggle for a few years). At the time I couldn't see a way forward.

In fact, it used to drive me batty and I thought I had a mental illness. Now I feel secure, and elated, and loved, and loving. I never knew this was possible.

I wish I had a lot of positive hope around me when I was suffering. So thank you posters for sharing

Sometimes this whole experience STILL makes me think I have a mental illness lol.