Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Earth Angel 33

Hearing Bells

Hello All!! Great to know there is somewhere we can discuss everything that we are each going through. A place where we can have support & chat especially since its FREE!! Ha Ha!! Well, I've known since Novemember 2010 that I am an Earth Angel...my gifts are becoming stronger since my acceptence. However, I wanted to know if anyone from time to time will hear Bells just at random? I heard them again twice last night just for no reason. I'm thinking this is my Angels & guides getting my attention...because right after I kept getting the word Meditate..Meditate..over & over again...Any opions? Thank you & Blessings to you!
Old 30-06-2011, 11:48 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth Angel 33
Hello All!! Great to know there is somewhere we can discuss everything that we are each going through. A place where we can have support & chat especially since its FREE!! Ha Ha!! Well, I've known since Novemember 2010 that I am an Earth Angel...my gifts are becoming stronger since my acceptence. However, I wanted to know if anyone from time to time will hear Bells just at random? I heard them again twice last night just for no reason. I'm thinking this is my Angels & guides getting my attention...because right after I kept getting the word Meditate..Meditate..over & over again...Any opions? Thank you & Blessings to you!

Hey EA,

It is very possible that is exactly what it is. Whenever Ariel, my guardian angel lets me know it is there I hear a tapping on a glass object and it sounds like chime sound of a bell. It doesn't happen with my guides only my guardian angel.

nightowl
Old 01-07-2011, 01:53 AM
Wallaby

Just a question on your post, how did you find out who your guardian angel was???

Just curious as I would love to find out who mine is
Old 01-07-2011, 02:13 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
Just a question on your post, how did you find out who your guardian angel was???

Just curious as I would love to find out who mine is

Well it goes like this...

As long as I can remember lions have held a special place in my heart. I collected them for the longest time. Now to the next piece. I have known for the longest time since childhood that there was something watching over me. You have no idea how many times I have escaped bodily injury or death by help from an unforeseen means. Well anyway I never knew it was an angel or even what its name was until recently. I always just called it divine intervention.

Well my sister can see angels and works with them. I was talking with her one day on the phone about angels. She said I was wondering when you would ask about guardian angels, because of Ariel. As she explained to me about Ariel, which I believe means lion or lioness of God, I very cool thing happened. We have a GPS (TOM TOM ) which we use on trips. It was on the bookshelf near where I was standing. I didn't even know it was in the house. It was underneath a paper map or something, anyway... as we spoke about Ariel it all of a sudden said you have 'reached your destination.' It freaked me out when it went off like that and what was even more freaky it wasn't plugged in...Ever since then I knew it was Ariel. Weird I know but true! Now whenever I ask Ariel's assistance or when Ariel wants to let me know it is around well Ariel tinks a glass...

Hope that was to long of an explanation...

nightowl
Old 01-07-2011, 02:18 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth Angel 33

meditate then....see what happens.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:09 AM
Wallaby

Awesome story!! Certainly not too long - love it!!!

Wish I had a story like that one....... maybe one day I will (there is hope!)
Old 02-07-2011, 11:17 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
Awesome story!! Certainly not too long - love it!!!

Wish I had a story like that one....... maybe one day I will (there is hope!)

That is the neat thing about guides and angels...you just never know when they will reveal themselves. I am sure you will have a story someday to share.

I will say when I consciously started recognizing they do exist and can and will interact with us it seemed to just happen. Can't wait to hear your story...

nightowl
Old 26-08-2011, 01:02 AM
marganda

I hear bells when archangel michael wants me to know he's a round. I hear angels choir when I asked God and archangel michael to send me more angels so I could feel and hear them. :)) Im glad Im not the only one!
Old 27-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Trieah

I've taken up the habit of sleeping with ear plugs in my ears at night to drown out all the outside noise. And every once in a while, I can hear a faint celestial kind of music in my ears, even through the ear plugs. Twice, I woken up with some kind of gospel song about Jesus, that I'd never heard before, yet somehow found myself singing along with until I fully woke up and completely forgot the lyrics. And then a few weeks ago, I started hearing several big church bells ringing in my ears as soon as I went to bed.
Old 28-08-2011, 01:22 AM
MYFIGO

I don't hear bells, but I sure enjoyed reading this thread. I loved reading about your beautiful experiences!