Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Master
The Pure In Heart Will See God

From the King James Bible... ( I love this bible )

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Or from the Psalm's

Psalm 24:4
He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood And has not sworn deceitfully.

I see the source of my soul through the murky water's that I am. But to really see, this pure in heart thing is hard work.

Jesus was an awesome example of this purity, and love for the source being all source? What a mystery around that love.

My heart is my light because God is alive in me too, even though regrettably I still have darkness in me.

Repentance comes to us in "degrees" as this "purity of heart" comes to us within Holy Wisdom?

One person's sin is another's joy....

My heart enlightens me, hence the saying?
Old 27-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Master
"Sinners lost, sinners saved".

"Saved", means rescued, as by Another.
Grace means, "Unmerited Favor".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Master
What is saved and what is tossed. We all want to live, what will it take if we have no purity of heart. Grace is a light in this darkness, she enters the heart or would be unseen.

My self-identity is fine and integral when embracing her; my flesh resurrected anew through the powers of the Christ, and this sacred heart of mine.

Purified we come back from the dead, renewed.

That is the true hope and the path of Christianity for me.

It's all up to you... but God is there with helping hands.
Old 28-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
What is saved and what is tossed. We all want to live, what will it take if we have no purity of heart. Grace is a light in this darkness, she enters the heart or would be unseen.

My self-identity is fine and integral when embracing her; my flesh resurrected anew through the powers of the Christ, and this sacred heart of mine.

Purified we come back from the dead, renewed.

That is the true hope and the path of Christianity for me.

It's all up to you... but God is there with helping hands.
Sounds right from how I received it and I hope it was how you gave it but it really doesn't matter because it sounds right.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Master
If you hear a sound I do too if we are connected and in the same room.

What connects Holy Wisdom?

We need to find that space, that sacred room.

It's in your heart.

The world is spewing confusion because people are free to rub in their views.

We need to get to the roots, the tree of life.

Christ Consciousness.

It's no Buddhist mind, it's deeper!
Old 29-08-2017, 03:56 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
If you hear a sound I do too if we are connected and in the same room.

What connects Holy Wisdom?

We need to find that space, that sacred room.

It's in your heart.

The world is spewing confusion because people are free to rub in their views.

We need to get to the roots, the tree of life.

Christ Consciousness.

It's no Buddhist mind, it's deeper!
When you say Christ consciousness you mean the anointed awareness of that inner voice everyone has but not everyone is in tune with it because of the confusion you pointed out, as for the Holy wisdom, Holy meaning set apart and wisdom from Hebraic roots is in the feminine as Yeshua says "Wisdom is justified of her children". He was actually pointing out the catch 22 judgement the Pharisees of the day were dishing out making the people spiritually sick. As for the Tree of life Proverbs 3 speaks a good few words on it and wisdom obedience and all the rest of it. I believe we are in the same room so far. It's a good room to be in ATM. What connects us is our return to where we were before. Remember?
Old 29-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Suspended
Master
Oh and btw I actually like some of the Buddha teaching I just don't agree with some of its members, its just like every spiritual group. It's like my own culture where I don't agree with every aspect of it. Just saying and I won't interrupt this thread but I will enjoy the read.