Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-02-2017, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
Hi Clover! I love doing these!

The first name I got was David, the other one that stuck out was Alicia. Other words were Scarborough (but I was looking at a map of England today, so that might just be from that.) I also felt like there is something to do with the throat and or breathing. In the window with the red arrow I could see the outline of a tall man.

hmmm...

Now this is a bit freaky!

I wanted to participate in this, but, my Ex wife who is still in living in the house had a massive meltdown for the last 6 days about me not helping Her with an oxygen concentrator She needs at night and wanting to smoke cigarettes in the house. I don't smoke and have never allowed it inside. Even though We have seperate bedrooms, She doesn't realize the smell will be everywhere and 2nd hand smoke is toxic. Her name is Alicia and She grew up in England and my name is David.

Strange how things connect in this universe.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Ascender

Haha! Wowww! Thank you for sharing that. That's awesome. (Not the smoking and meltdown, the fact I picked up on something although totally unrelated to this thread. hahaha)
Old 08-02-2017, 09:46 PM
Guide

Come on Clover!
Old 10-02-2017, 03:53 AM
Experiencer
I saw the lady. Fair complected. Sharp features but wide jaws. Hair is really dark brown to a black. Must be super long because it's braided and put up into a tight thick bun. Didn't see a child though. Had on a white long sleeve with what looks like a smock.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:17 AM
Deactivated Account

SPOILER ALERT/RESULTS

This is all the information regarding the house and the people that lived in.

The Louis P. Thursby House, also known as the Thursbys

The Thursby House is located at Blue Springs State Park in Orange City, Florida and was constructed in 1872. For almost 1,000 years prior, a tribe of Native Americans called The Timucuan tribe roamed the area. The Seminole indian wars had occurred in this period,the house is built on top of a Native American midden/waste area.

In 1855 a man from Brooklyn, New York arrived here named Louis P. Thursby and built a temporary cabin right on the massive mound. Perhaps by building a cabin here it would be safe from the flooding that the St. Johns river would cause. In 1972 a giant mansion replaced the cabin. Thursby planted the first orange groves in the area and built one of the first Steamboat landings on the upper St. Johns River.

The Thursby House served as a steamboat hotel for passengers who arrived by steamboat.

Family: The head woman of the household Mary Ann Thursby had nine children, three which had died in infancy and their first son Luis jr. died after being bitten by a rattle snake while playing under the house.

There is a river full of MANATEES right next door to the property. The area was a hidden gem, green waters with giant sea creatures. This river back in that period was a gathering area for the wealthy, elite and presidents. They took boat rides and had large parties. There was at least 100 of them in there lol

(manatees are way cooler than ghost)

Last edited by Clover : 10-02-2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Experiencer
Thanks Clover.
I didn't participate because I'm too insecure, afraid to make a mistake, but I've been watching this thread. So, I know it totally doesn't matter now, but I've been getting letters L and S for the names of father and his son. I couldn't get the whole name obviously.
My grandmother's name is Marry Ann.
Do you maybe know what happened to other children?
Old 10-02-2017, 02:40 PM
Guide

Thumbs up

Very interesting Clover, been doing some research on the house today. More please :-D
Old 10-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
SPOILER ALERT/RESULTS

This is all the information regarding the house and the people that lived in.

The Louis P. Thursby House, also known as the Thursbys

The Thursby House is located at Blue Springs State Park in Orange City, Florida and was constructed in 1872. For almost 1,000 years prior, a tribe of Native Americans called The Timucuan tribe roamed the area. The Seminole indian wars had occurred in this period,the house is built on top of a Native American midden/waste area.

In 1855 a man from Brooklyn, New York arrived here named Louis P. Thursby and built a temporary cabin right on the massive mound. Perhaps by building a cabin here it would be safe from the flooding that the St. Johns river would cause. In 1972 a giant mansion replaced the cabin. Thursby planted the first orange groves in the area and built one of the first Steamboat landings on the upper St. Johns River.

The Thursby House served as a steamboat hotel for passengers who arrived by steamboat.

Family: The head woman of the household Mary Ann Thursby had nine children, three which had died in infancy and their first son Luis jr. died after being bitten by a rattle snake while playing under the house.

There is a river full of MANATEES right next door to the property. The area was a hidden gem, green waters with giant sea creatures. This river back in that period was a gathering area for the wealthy, elite and presidents. They took boat rides and had large parties. There was at least 100 of them in there lol

(manatees are way cooler than ghost)

I saw her as lots lots younger. The smock like apron was a charcoal color and her hair parted down the middle... Not the side. But it's the same woman def. 1880 Or so. Seems like that's how she wants me to see her.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Ascender
Oh my look at all them manatees, what an amazing place and wonderful pic
Old 10-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Oh my look at all them manatees, what an amazing place and wonderful pic

Yes, beautiful, I'd like to swim with them :)
I just got out of the house after checking this and a man was walking his dog near me, and yelled to his dog "Louis!". I was like