Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
Lol. Closest I can get to the point for me is that this forum is a) somewhere my ego issues can play themselves out, and b) somewhere I get to express and connect to a bunch of people about stuff that is of interest to me.

Hi Mate

Would you say that the masters / Guru's are coming from ego when they write and say what they do.

Are We not sharing our experiences In a similar fashion? Admittedly they are not Interacting In the same way...via the net (lol)

But what Is contained within the energy that makes an Individual want to share their discoveries with others?

Is It Ego?

x daz x
Old 30-11-2010, 10:47 AM
blackfellawhitefella

self healing ... via a natural movement/desire to connect , imo
Old 30-11-2010, 11:01 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
to me it's very clear and simple.
tzu mispelt nondualism and i am correcting him
First, find something you're qualified to do.. Nondualism is a conceptual belief, not an existent condition..

same way i'll do if anyone goes around here and criticize the theory of relativity. i've seen it a lot. most criticism are borne out of misunderstanding of its postulates. so before anyone criticize something make sure he understands it first.
Again, you'll need some evidence of qualification to assume that level of authority.. no evidence as of yet..

Be well..
Old 30-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
deluded ?

hehehe.

That reminds me of the movie Hybrid was describing last night. In the end it only matters to me if I am sane or insane, deluded or awake, dreaming or asleep, conscious or unconscious to the degree that these things affect what really matters to me.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Mate

Would you say that the masters / Guru's are coming from ego when they write and say what they do.

Are We not sharing our experiences In a similar fashion? Admittedly they are not Interacting In the same way...via the net (lol)

But what Is contained within the energy that makes an Individual want to share their discoveries with others?

Is It Ego?

x daz x

I would say that to some tiny negligible degree, on this earth, the masters/Gurus are still playing out ego issues, yes. I kind of see this earth plane as one in which there is always going to be some kind of process of clarification and purification - a little bit of dualistic karma playing out. The degree of ego that the masters are playing out though just doesnt get in the way of the joy and peace. The joy and peace is primary.

I think the innate desire to share is a natural sociability or desire to connect (as bfwf said I think), a natural movement to relate and express. As much as we might want to go and hide in a cave sometimes, I think that life is naturally sociable because its through (the illusion of) 'other' that we get to experience who we are at that deepest level.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
How about this.....freedom is being in joy and celebration of uniqueness, diversity and individuality.

That's the kind of thing exactly.
Old 30-11-2010, 06:08 PM
din

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Yep.

Will you please pass the ketchup?

That's a great idea, let's eat while the other's talk!
Old 30-11-2010, 06:16 PM
din

Quote:
andrew wrote:

I guess Im just trying to say that I dont think realization is the end of the story, particularly for humans at this time. I think there is much to master beyond that, though beyond realization the process unfolds in a very different way (without a plan, a need, or an attachment basically)

the way i see it is realization is the beginning of the end of the story, the story continues... to unravel, but otherwise what stands out is the simple isness of it all.

Any need to know is thrown out with the need to control any of it...

Just simply being... what can be more peaceful, simple, freeing...

As Eckhart says, "it is as it is".
Old 30-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by din
the way i see it is realization is the beginning of the end of the story, the story continues... to unravel, but otherwise what stands out is the simple isness of it all.

Any need to know is thrown out with the need to control any of it...

Just simply being... what can be more peaceful, simple, freeing...

As Eckhart says, "it is as it is".

Yes, that pretty much resonates with me, though I think the need to know and need to control continues to be released even after the nature of 'I' has been seen.
Old 30-11-2010, 06:26 PM
din

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Do nothing then and see what happens.

"The Tao does nothing, but leaves nothing undone."