Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-08-2011, 03:08 PM
Master
a much more sincere version of 'looking'.. Tzu

More of the same pattern…………
Old 23-08-2011, 03:38 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
a much more sincere version of 'looking'.. Tzu

More of the same pattern…………
Hi WS: and, do you see any patterns in your pursuit of your 'perceptions' of this thread? why do you not answer the questions i posed? is there a satisfaction gained in the process you are currently following?

Be well..
Old 23-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Master
Tzu, even if I was the biggest, blindest idiot in the world it wouldn't change that this pattern from you is happening.
I've said all I wanted to say...........disregard my post if you wish.
Take care...James
Old 23-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Neville

No James, I am a practiced and accomplished High level Idiot...so no worries on that score.

(feeble attempt to diffuse situation)
Old 23-08-2011, 04:21 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Tzu, even if I was the biggest, blindest idiot in the world it wouldn't change that this pattern from you is happening.
I've said all I wanted to say...........disregard my post if you wish.
Take care...James
Hi WS: So, you have no interest in exploring a different solution? You have no interest in looking at what 'is' being discussed, rather you are single-mindedly focused on a pattern you perceive in my posts, a pattern 'you' have judged as 'wrong', and so find cause to pursue? Why not actually engage the discussion, James? why do you poke at me, then suggest i not respond?

Be well..
Old 23-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
No James, I am a practiced and accomplished High level Idiot...so no worries on that score.

(feeble attempt to diffuse situation)

Well then I'll take second place. It's better than nothing...lol
Old 23-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Hi WS: So, you have no interest in exploring a different solution? You have no interest in looking at what 'is' being discussed, rather you are single-mindedly focused on a pattern you perceive in my posts, a pattern 'you' have judged as 'wrong', and so find cause to pursue? Why not actually engage the discussion, James? why do you poke at me, then suggest i not respond?

Be well..

Tzu, I already told you that I said all I have to say. Please don't try and pursue why that is.
Now, I am not being rude, I simply have nothing else to say about it.
It was not a poke though.............it just was something I said based on what I've noticed.
Just disregard it and move on...........or not
Thank you...........I won't be responding to this discussion anymore and I won't be countable if you think take that as being rude.
I've said all I have to say.

Thank you.........James
Old 23-08-2011, 09:33 PM
PaulChapmanTasmania

TJL wrote "I will ask you: Do you see a "pattern" in Paul's presentation? a pattern of self-appointed 'teachers' arriving to instruct the forum in the ways of their rigid ideologies? I do see this pattern, a recurring theme on the forum.. i have grown weary of these 'teachers', and so i am moving away from the conflict they incite, and i am being honest about it.. i am very much enjoying the discussion between Topology and myself, a much more sincere version of 'looking'.."

The view of spirituality I am wishing to SHARE
If a man speaks of the flaws of others he is speaking of his own flaws
If there is brotherly love, one of its natural laws is that one sees the good in his friend.
Therfore if a person sees a flaw in his friend, the reality is that the flaw is in himself, in his brotherly love, and THAT is why he can see flaws.

He should not wish that his friend should improve, but that he himself should.
Then he will see only the good in his friend.

TJL, you may choose to cast stones and then remove yourself in an elevated state, and that would seem fitting, if you are only able to perceive from my words what you stated above. However, when people gather together in the pursuit of spirituality what emerges is the true nature of this world of reception, that of hatred towards others, it is precisely when this occurs that we can take the next step towards spirituality, which is rising above all that is felt and perceived to apply the natural law I stated above, this is the purpose of the seeking mind.

Indeed I am full of flaws and where this causes greater separation I can only learn from and attempt in the future to bring closeness, adhesion of purpose.
You see I need you, on our own we have no ability to enter into spirituality.

If you want to meditate, buy Buddhas and pray in front of them everyday, light incense, go to psychics, speak with spirits, move energy, etc, etc. that is fine, however I would like to say that this nothing to do with what I term spirituality, that is what I wish to share.

Spirituality is BESTOWAL, it is completely oppossed to our nature because we run on a psychological, genetic program that says "Greatest amount of gain for the least amount of effort", there is not anything that we do that is not for our own gain, and this is what stops us from entering into spirituality.
Why is this so difficult to grasp? Because we are attached to what we beleive, attached to knowledge, attached to fame, to honour, to wealth, to stature, these are all human desires.

This world is designed with the appearance that we have control, and we make the choices. This is inaccurate in the general form of life.

Do not believe what i say, check it out for yourself.

Are you here to MUTUALLY support, to move the world as a collective towards unity?

MUTUAL guarantee as I posted to you before involves seeing the other as great, and seeing yourself as small and the only thing that can change is YOU.
There is no censorship, only intention. Do you intend to elevate yourself over another, if so this is considered death, as it is dis-connected, and brings the world to ruin.
if your intention is to reveal the truth that we are all ONE MAN ONE HEART, then whatever reveals itself moves us closer to this state. This is considered LIfe as the state of life IS UNITY.

[b]Sound wrote[/B]"To my mind while ever one believes that spirituality is purposely being concealed then, chances are, even when it is revealed it will be 'overlooked' ..." This is not possible, it is not some intangible feeling, it is direct experience.

The purpose of life is to reveal spirituality to the receptive consciousness in this world.

When we ask the questions, who am i? what is life about? This is the opening of the spiritual spark, the spiritual desire awakening. As we begin to feel an urgency to connect with others this is further expansion.

On a spiritual level we have not even reached the stage of the fetus, let alone being born. We are in a stage of preparation, where we reveal the true nature of our consciousness.

Sound wrote: "Would you agree Paul that your beliefs about spirituality are motivated by your idea of ego?

Adhering yourself to the pleasure of seeking spirituality without this understanding of the ego leads the world to madness. Without this understanding you cannot fail to receive for yourself only.

We MUST (just for you TJL) realise that our true state is perfection, we are a closed integrated system. And we are on a educational path to independently realise this. Such is that when we receive only for the self this has a ripple effect in the world which creates suffering, this suffering is NOT a punishment, it is an educational law, there is a purpose to life and whether through difficulty or choice we will arrive at this purpose.

If we can use this world as a reflective example then as a fetus we are totally dependent on the mother, we are ONE. However for this fetus to grow it requires many changes in it's form to reach its own independance.

In spiritual terms independence means the abilty to receive the energy of life with great joy and gratitude towards the giver, to please nature. This is the only way we can use our egoistic nature and convert it to the spiritual state of bestowal.

The ego is OUR NATURE, there is nothing wrong with it. It is our greatest ally and teacher, it WILL eventually teach us that ONLY outside of itself can spirituality be sensed, and only INSIDE of itself can it scrutinise what it needs to recognise to allign with this truth.

Allignemt does NOT mean correcting personality traits, the world needs everything that you have been given.

Simply by moving towards the CORRECTED state of WHOLENESS in each and every action, especially as what you said TJL, in our relationships, what needs to change within you reveals itself. And as I have said before, the next step UP on the spiritual ladder will be hidden from you, so you must act in MUTUAL gurantee to support and lift the other, (despite what you think and feel and it this way), together, as a power packed group we attract the constant surrounding spiritual energy that aids us to change our perceptions in how we see this world. Nothing outside of us changes, spirituality is whole, constant and limitless, it exists now, and on our path of independence we are learning how to appreciate and recognise this.

Try this out, BRING TO THIS FORUM THIS INTENTION 'THAT THE OTHER IS GREAT, THERE IS NOTHING YOU NEED TO CHANGE IN THEM'; AND THEN BRING YOURSELF, SO IN MUTUAL LOVE WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO REALISE INDEPENDENTLY OUR TRUE SPIRITUAL STATE, A COMPLETE, INTEGRATED, UNIFIED WHOLE.

Imagine we are seated around a round table, everybody has something to offer and each ones offering is of great value.

And lastly TJL, this is a game, children learn about life in play. We have to play this game, as only through pleasure can you convince the ego to work for you in your awakening spiritual desire. So to see the other as great is opposite to your nature, however if you can view the other as great you will get profit from it, the ego likes profit.

Initially you come from receiving for the self only, but because this direction is towards the purpose of life, this motivation develops into its opposite where reception is only in order to appreciate, and to benefit the whole.
Old 23-08-2011, 09:40 PM
PaulChapmanTasmania

TJL wrote:
Our styles of communicating will result in conflict.. i do not share your understanding of Spirituality, and what i see when i am 'still and clear' does not confirm your perspective. You show no indication of 'discovery', and you assume to 'teach', as if your 'ego' needs confirmation.. when you are ready to 'look' beyond your own fixed values perhaps we can communicate, until then enjoy your adventure..

Is is perfect that our communicating styles create conflict, beacuse ONLY through conflict can the third component of life become possible.

"when you are ready to 'look' beyond your own fixed values perhaps we can communicate"
I am ready please share your experience of spirituality.
Old 23-08-2011, 10:21 PM
DebraP

Many modalities agree that everything around us is a reflection of self. So, any reaction that I have to another is indeed like a mirror showcasing where it is I need to take a deep look. The ego is a cunning survivor.