Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Caleb

Fish Your "Magic Wand"

The combined power of your attention and your will is your "magic wand," and when you allow your Higher Self to wield this mighty power THROUGH YOU, you in essence "become" a Divine Magician in human expression.
Old 17-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Lorelyen

Can't let this go without a response!

I'm not sure what you mean by higher self. Could be what I understand as Self.

You need to focus it via a finger or some traditional wand-like thing when firing forth the energies to effect whatever you're trying to do.

What did you mean by "in human expression"? It seemed enough to say you become a magician.

Old 17-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Caleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Can't let this go without a response!

I'm not sure what you mean by higher self. Could be what I understand as Self.

You need to focus it via a finger or some traditional wand-like thing when firing forth the energies to effect whatever you're trying to do.

What did you mean by "in human expression"? It seemed enough to say you become a magician.

By "can't," you really meant "I won't." The dynamic of choice is always at play in the human dream-playground, in the highest sense that soul-consciousness has chosen to have this human experience.
Old 17-08-2015, 09:46 PM
Master
Pretty much it I reckon with the proviso that ones toes are enjoying the squishiness of gold old fashioned mud.
Old 18-08-2015, 12:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb
The combined power of your attention and your will is your "magic wand," and when you allow your Higher Self to wield this mighty power THROUGH YOU, you in essence "become" a Divine Magician in human expression.
Are you referring to instant manifestation?
To manifest objects from thin air?
Old 18-08-2015, 01:09 AM
Master
Yeh if your will is coupled with pure intent and deep emotion, anything is possible.
You can't fake it though.
I really like the magic wand analogy lol

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 18-08-2015, 02:03 AM
Quote:
The combined power of your attention and your will is your "magic wand," and when
you allow your Higher Self to wield this mighty power THROUGH YOU, you in essence "become" a Divine
Magician in human expression.
Focus.
If a person focused their attention...watch out...combine that with intent,
will and emotion...add faith and trust and knowledge, all
for good, and you have the formula to becoming who you really are
with all the power you were born with or created with.

Recommended book?
"Super Beings" by John Randolph Price

(Becoming Super Beings, as in, that is our destiny.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-08-2015, 05:38 AM
Caleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Are you referring to instant manifestation?
To manifest objects from thin air?

Not in particular, although this is indeed something that may be chosen as an expression of wielding the "magic wand" of consciousness, yes.
Old 18-08-2015, 05:41 AM
Caleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Yeh if your will is coupled with pure intent and deep emotion, anything is possible.
You can't fake it though.
I really like the magic wand analogy lol

Very true, wise brother. That is indeed the "Higher Self" connection: willing alignment with pure intent. Cool deal.
Old 18-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
By "can't," you really meant "I won't." The dynamic of choice is always at play in the human dream-playground, in the highest sense that soul-consciousness has chosen to have this human experience.

Wow! Now that is some euphemism for politeness and inclusion.

I said "I can't" because I meant "I can't". If I'd meant "I won't", I wouldn't have, would I?

The dynamic of choice is always at play in the human word-ground
and one hopes in their choice of words that the recipient comprehends the significant....
which isn't always the case, as some people get their soul-consciousness confused at times.

Assumption is the mother of all rooster-ups.

Magic wands give the focus to all wilful transmogrifications.