Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 24-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
I remember your long list of docos,
30 is long?
Quote:
but I don't keep a running list of any such thing.
Neither do I, unless you want to call memory a running list.

Quote:
I'm also not quite sure what to make of your somewhat demanding tone that I decide if I want to 'get into this'.
What you could logically make of it is that it's your perception.
And because you have not inquired if I actually am demanding or not, your conclusion is based on assumption.
Look, you mentioned you had inner conflict about the need to answer but also not wanting to get into the discussion.
I simply asked if you have resolved your conflict and have decided which way you want to go.
If you wish to perceive that as some type of demanding attitude of mine, before making enquiries, then this discussion is off to a bad start already.
Quote:
I am discussing it, at least laterally, and have no wish to enter into some kind of contract to discuss. In fact, I can't say as I've ever seen such a thing asked so directly of anyone before.
I am now aware that directness on my part may cause to you to assume things about me that may not be true.
Quote:
Not that anyone would take it seriously.
You appeared to have. I simply enquired if you want to discuss it or not.
Quote:
You, in turn, could do the same - again, avoiding incriminating details, who would know?
I was not aware sharing information about oneself was incriminating, unless one thinks the only reason why a person inquires is so they can use the information against them.
Quote:
And what is the point of the exercise in the first place? To establish authoritative chops - an informational pecking order?
It was to establish this: If you were not the head honcho of any of the organisations you were apart of, then, because all of these organizations are structured on the compartmentalization method, you have no knowledge of all or some of the purposes or goals of these organizations.
So whether you were involved in these organizations, or like me, were not, you and i both have no knowledge of some or their goals.
Or as the some would say, their real agenda.
Quote:
I feel there is plenty to discuss without making it into a contest.
If you, before we have even gotten into the actual topic of the OP, you already percieve i am trying to win, then perhaps you oughta do as Lisa did, and stop communicating with me, for she too percieved I am playing games and wanting to win something.

We haven't even begun and already you have unverified beliefs and conclusions about me....wow!
Seriously Humm, if you're going to go down the same path as Lisa, is there any point to me trying to have a decent rational and explorative discussion with you?

I've asked two preliminary questions and your responses are tainted with speculations, prejudgements and a subtle hint of paranoid worry that I'm up to something.

And still, I haven't begun the discussion of the topic because I have to address all of the above.
~smiles~ CRIKEY MATE !!!
Old 25-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
30 is long? ...
Longer than mine.

Yes, I think it best if we leave this discussion where it's at.

Perhaps, if you keep meeting people who make the same observations of you, you will eventually entertain the thought that attempting to direct a discussion under your terms from the start might not be the best way to proceed.

Perhaps.

Respectfully, I decline - though I do look forward to seeing you around the forum. I very much enjoy your thought provoking posts.
Old 25-11-2011, 02:45 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Longer than mine.

Yes, I think it best if we leave this discussion where it's at.

Perhaps, if you keep meeting people who make the same observations of you, you will eventually entertain the thought that attempting to direct a discussion under your terms from the start might not be the best way to proceed.
And equally you may also entertain the thought that I am not directing discussions...perhaps.
Quote:
Respectfully, I decline - though I do look forward to seeing you around the forum. I very much enjoy your thought provoking posts.
I respect your decision to change your mind to not have a conversation.
You enjoy my posts, but not when they are directed at yours?
Does this mean Lisa wins the bet, though I have no idea what the actual bet was about as all I saw was here doubling down.
Old 25-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
...You enjoy my posts, but not when they are directed at yours?...

As you correctly observed, it is largely the subject matter. I was unsure to begin with, and as it developed I simply decided my first impulse was correct.

I'm sure we can discuss other things just fine - as we are.
Old 25-11-2011, 03:00 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
As you correctly observed, it is largely the subject matter. I was unsure to begin with, and as it developed I simply decided my first impulse was correct.

I'm sure we can discuss other things just fine - as we are.
~smiles~ I look forward to them Humm.
Old 25-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Humm

As do I.