Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-05-2024, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_A_S_G
Ah, here's the clip
Cheers J_A_S_G, appreciated.
Old 02-05-2024, 03:06 PM
Master

Miss H, 100% agree with post 102. Karma can be changed in any moment for any person even right now, this moment starting. Karma is also a path and journey taken. It is a choice, you see it. I've said this in the past. None are bound. But even though thought changes and you change it, your karma you do return. It is shortened.

It was said I can't imagine and I'd like to know if it can be imagined. I believe certain spiritual principles apply even to karma itself. It is about the power manifesting takes which includes letting go. If one can't imagine it, one can't; if one can imagine it, one can. The thoughts we sow we will reap. Both are manifested. One is free to do either. In fact there are many (spiritual) practices and techniques to help.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
After I posted what I did, I re-read your reply, and I saw you were simply communicating thoughts and truths in a very general way, as I do. I looked again at what I wrote and thought, I should edit and remove any words of mine that even vaguely suggest I feel I'm being judged by you. I didn't listen to myself, I have to admit.
Thanks JustBe, cheers.
That be correct -thank you. And thanks for being so honest Baile. Not many would be open to themselves in this situation on here and express that truth of themselves.

Judgement of you would mean I’m judging my own processors, connections and realisations, I’m not going to do that to myself. My wisdom knows it doesn’t have a place in my process now.

As you’ve ascertained, we are similar in how we share in a general way of our own realisations and connections.

The rebirthing, I had in New York of all places ( I’m in Australia) wasn’t anticipated but it was the perfect setting and perfect faces as they were for me to see things unfold both outwardly and inwardly. I saw myself go through processors that mimicked losses early on in myself. The awakening was letting go, the rebirth was to do it all over without fear to feel, remain open and move through things fast. But sadly I had to enter into some heavy places once more to see myself as things were, as I could be now. Feeling fully without fear into one’s most vulnerable being.

It’s been over ten years since that time, I’ve climbed back up that mountain, but the hits in the feeling body weren’t always kind from outside sources, but without them and myself, consciously allowing myself, to feel through and let go of my part, I wouldn’t be standing here as clear as I am now. So I’m grateful for them all as hard as it was at times to stay present in myself.

I think we each weave our individuation ( unique piece) as one whole shared reality. I like how still waters relates the shared flow together. We each hold keys to each other, but it’s not always consciously known or seen. Being you more open and effortlessly without any impingement upon others, means-opportunities, for each unique piece, can shine as itself. If it’s harsh and irate, that too teaches me how I feel and my own presence.

Yesterday I had a young man who was very vocal and confusing in his manner. He was forceful and at times navigating myself with him was a little jarring. I remained open in myself and saw my potentials open with less struggle and more ease. After he left, the lady waiting, started to openly admit her fear and judgement upon him. She even felt she should stay with me in the shop in case. We had a little chat about how easy things can turn in these times. She openly admitted she would never have judged or worried in previous times. So as I listened to her and him previously, I saw myself in the middle, being present with all sides of myself past, present and future.

To stand fully open to yourself and life as life is right now, is really an opportunity to dig deeper into your own grounding and self care. source your own unique balance as you need for you. I’m always checking into my progress, where I’m at, how far I’ve travelled. I’m not about to curl up to myself or life, after taking this long to find myself again.. lol.
Old 05-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Pathfinder
So here's my view from the Non Dual approach. The question of free will is unanswerable. I am drawn to ask who am I who might have free will? My exploration of who I am leads to the understanding that I cannot be defined. I have no limits that I can find.

Who then can claim free will? Who is it that does anything? This body moves but I do not. This mind thinks but I do not. I witness movement. I witness thought and choice. It is not me that I witness.

I am freedom itself. But I do not choose and I do not do.
Old 05-05-2024, 06:02 PM
Knower

Here's my take from a very mundane perspective - meditation.

The simple practice of attending breath and when realizing one is no longer attending breath but engaged in thought letting go and returning to breath. With practice it's realized earlier and earlier in thought formation that one is not attending breath. Subtler and subtler thoughts are recognized that were never recognized before.

What I'm getting at is a whole lot of very subtle thinking we are not even aware of is going on and deciding before we're even aware of that thinking. Our sense of free will seems more like agreeing to a decision already made by subconscious routines. I believe psychiatrists and neurologists call it the default mode network. It's a narrative network, "The Story of Me".

I suppose for me that was the first chink in ego's armor.
Old 05-05-2024, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_A_S_G
What I'm getting at is a whole lot of very subtle thinking we are not even aware of is going on and deciding before we're even aware of that thinking.
Well said J.