Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Master
Hey John!
I love your post. Brilliant and beautiful. It's so true about humanity.

In fact one of the biggest things I thought was ironic being raised Catholic is that Jesus himself was killed by the State and the Organized Religion of his time and culture.

We truly kill what we fear. We kill what we should love.

I wish people studied more interfaith subjects, beliefs, and delved deeper into cultural history. We wouldn't be having all these wars between faiths and groups.

It's really sad and sickening. And no religion has been immune, not one.
Old 15-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I like what you say, Sundancer, but where do you get the idea of the universal law of balance?
Old 16-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Guide
InTheBlue, from science. Without balance there would chaos. Everything has to have a counterpart to keep things in order and running smoothly. Ex: good and bad, dark and light, right and wrong. Do you understand this now?
Old 20-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
there is no such thing as a demonic angel, this is as contradictory as dry water. I ought to know.

Why would you "ought to know" Rah nam?
Old 24-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Master
A lot of people get consumed on that word "angel". It just means "ministering spirit" or "messenger". It was a word that referred to Spirits and inhabitants of the "netherworld" in ancient cultures especially among the Israelites.

It didn't mean what it means now- beings of light with wings and love.

That could be a type of angel, "an angel of God" which may never been incarnate or at one times was incarnate. Angels are also physical beings in the Bible sent to other people for warnings, predictions, etc from God. Some humans are "earth angels". They may be incarnate for a single purpose of service as in these Biblical stories.

But an angel could also mean something that is dark, a ministering spirit from a very bad place. Just like everything that is negative, there is a true self to it that is good. So even what people perceive as these inhuman spirits of a demonic nature, they too have an angelic origin. Whether they choose to go back to the Light or not is dependent on things that I know nothing about. But calling them "fallen angels" or "dark angels" is to keep in mind that nothing in Creation is really ever "completely evil" even if it seems to us as pure evil. There is always an ounce of good in everything.
Old 24-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Guide
Amilius, Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! Maybe now people on this forum will believe what I have been saying all along because you mentioned it too. Demons are angels to! They are just not Holy Angels, the ones of Love and Light.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

you have to do test in the spiritual world like i did to find out or let them tell you
Old 17-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkPlug
Why would you "ought to know" Rah nam?

He knows no more than the rest of us, which isn't very much. You see some people have to create a second identity to appear greater than what they are, this is simply the result of a sad life, where they choose not to follow their desires in life to find happiness.
Old 19-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Knower

When im in doubt i always ask christ for assistance. Or when i know things are heading out the edge, God. I dont trust what i feel and i struggle telling the difference.
One will respect while the other offers it
One might scare you while the other will scar you.
One waits at the door for you to bid them inside while the other walks in saying they're here to help you just in time.

Ask and you shall receive.

Remember that, you can never be something youre not. And pretending so will make everyone know. Angels never ask you. They only answer

Ive been accompanied by both. Unfortunatedly ive been with one longer than the other. an angel doesnt help you. They assist you in helping yourself. When you want to help yourself, they will give you room to do so. While theyre there nothing else will be. Youll feel an absence if youve otherwise been weighted with the negative. Youll be given as much space as you feel needed to resurface from the depths
However. You must never ask angels. Ask christ, the holy spirit or God. Otherwise you open the door for anything that may claim to be on one. Angels never have a presence. If anything they have an absence of one; Law of involvement demands no involvement between the spiritual and physical. It is only broken in lack of knowledge or ignorance of its existence.

I know far too much about one of them, than I should. but you have to know the things you want to avoid.
Old 27-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Master
We live in a universe where there are many different kinds of Spirits

Everything may be made of spirit which generally means a life-spark or sentience but we are all different.

Not all demons are necessarily fallen angels. Many "demons" can be very advanced souls who have a dark agenda and they are of a lower vibration, meaning they may have been human or something else at one point. Some are a kind of "fallen angels". There are Spirits that were created specifically for a purpose of working with and for divine forces. Some of them rejected the Design and didn't wish to serve those lower than them and believed God wasn't the source of good anymore since he was (in their eyes) restricting their free will. When human souls came into existence and began experimenting with free will and mucking up many "Angelic" Spirits rebelled and hated what God was doing and went off to hurt us, harm us, and destroy us. They believe we deserve to be punished, and made of ruin. But it was very few of these Spirits who actually separated themselves from the Light. Majority became Angels and Archangels of God and they evolve in a different way as do the demons and Devils who are at a lower vibration.

The thing is people tend to forget that when they think of pure, perfect, pristine Angels that they didn't just pop out like that. They chose to be that, they chose to live by the Ways of the Divine/God/Spirit. Those who didn't were darkened and hateful towards humanity or any incarnate species for that matter. They are not at war with God and all that ****. That is all Hollywood and stuff made up in the Middle-Ages. Demonic spirits primarily hate the physical- living and want to see us destroy one another and ourselves on a physical and spiritual level. Because they have a Higher intelligence that is pure genius and intellectual they also have inflated and seismic egos that trap them in this karmic cycle of evil. They can't "ascend" because they are forever stuck at a lower vibration due to their crimes. They would be considered "damned". The very vibrational makeup of their being has been transformed over time from Angelic to demonic due to long periods of performing wicked deeds for eons of time. Their consciousness doesn't resemble the Angel they were originally created to be because they have evolved into something else.

Demons don't like us because they feel that the Divine pays more attention to us, gives us more leeway, and gave us more free will. There is a lot of jealousy, anger, hate, and other emotional imbalances in them because of their attitude towards us and life in general.

Anything created by God has free will on some spectrum and has the capacity to evolve and change or transform based on how the entity has determined to do with it's free will and direct it's consciousness.