Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-08-2014, 04:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Missing people?

Can you find missing people through ap? Has anyone experienced or heard of this. I would like to know where my long lost twin soul is, and if he's alive still. I wonder if I could ap to find him?
Old 07-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Aubrey. In my experience I've had better luck getting to places than people. Remote viewers talk about finding missing people but often can't pinpoint exactly where they are... you find yourself in a basement, but what house on what street in which town? Now, I have a story to share with you about soul connections and ap. About a year ago I had a series of projections where a woman would appear. The first time I didn't think anything of it as i see people all the time, then the next time I projected she appeared again in the same place as before. I knew she was there for me, but why? I didn't get any answers until the next projection and she told me that we would meet in person (among other things). So, sure enough in the weeks ahead i was walking my dog and I bumped into her. I can't explain the feeling that came over me. I never asked her about the experiences in the physical, but she assured me that she is consciously aware while in the np. I do believe that we have a connection of some sort, whether it's a tf related thing, I don't know. I honestly don't have that to give anyway, I don't think she does either. I suppose that would be typical of tf's. Is that an answer for you?
Old 07-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

I feel that the other person would have to want to be found . That there is an energy connection that is made. Even with those that are missing that have passed away and they can not find remains they too might hold that place of not wanting to be found.

We have to accept at times that life path is simply not meant to be in this lifetime and maybe its in preparations for a life to come.

Lynn
Old 09-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofbody
Hi Aubrey. In my experience I've had better luck getting to places than people. Remote viewers talk about finding missing people but often can't pinpoint exactly where they are... you find yourself in a basement, but what house on what street in which town? Now, I have a story to share with you about soul connections and ap. About a year ago I had a series of projections where a woman would appear. The first time I didn't think anything of it as i see people all the time, then the next time I projected she appeared again in the same place as before. I knew she was there for me, but why? I didn't get any answers until the next projection and she told me that we would meet in person (among other things). So, sure enough in the weeks ahead i was walking my dog and I bumped into her. I can't explain the feeling that came over me. I never asked her about the experiences in the physical, but she assured me that she is consciously aware while in the np. I do believe that we have a connection of some sort, whether it's a tf related thing, I don't know. I honestly don't have that to give anyway, I don't think she does either. I suppose that would be typical of tf's. Is that an answer for you?

wow cool. so have you stayed in touch with her? If you get to know her better you really should tell her about your experience.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I feel that the other person would have to want to be found . That there is an energy connection that is made. Even with those that are missing that have passed away and they can not find remains they too might hold that place of not wanting to be found.

We have to accept at times that life path is simply not meant to be in this lifetime and maybe its in preparations for a life to come.

Lynn

Hmmm good point. I assume he would want to be found, but I can't know that for sure at this point in time. I guess what i keep coming back to is giving up pursuit and just letting nature take it's course. That can be hard to do though.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Administrator
Hello

There can be another aspect to a person being "missing" where they are so lost in whom they are that they on some level call out to be found.

I have two cases of that in Astral. Where I was literally called to be with these people to later meet them in real life on the physical levels.

One was a message sent to me in the physical but it was the middle of the night....I felt "called" do tune in to read something on line. In that I saved someone from that act of ending life. They reached out to me to leave me their last message knowing full well I was off line and well in bed. They are still in the land of the living. It was very much an Astral call out.

The other is with my mirror soul a man that will be my husband. He is a member on SF but before we met he was at a cliff edge going to jump. He was looking out across the ocean and to the rocks below calling out if you want me here I am. I heard him somehow and I pushed him back saying there is help on the computer at home. We had not met as he had not yet joined SF. About a month later he joined and we met in the chat room. SF crashed while we were in that chat room....and we re met in a private chat room....from there we learned about out connection and how we both died on that same cliff in the 1800's . He fell to his death then I killed myself thinking he had done the same as life was very hard.

So there cases when we are called to serve but might never fully understand we were even called.

I too did an Astral rescue when someone called out to me while I was in Astral. He went out too far and got scared, fearing he might die I pulled him safely back in. To date he is so not tried and out of body astral again.

Can we die in that space, fear can do many things to us. Many times that fear of being missing is what takes one out in the physical.

Lynn
Old 10-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator
Reach out to that person with true unconditional love. The love that cannot help shining out of you -just because it is -and not for any anticipation of 'success' or 'reward' for loving.
Then hold that person in that love and light. Let your heart smile for them.
Then yes -why not go out and find them? If you can't -or it doesn't work, that doesn't matter, for now. What matters is the attunement in the heart and the love for them.

If two Souls love each other, then yes they might have to work in different ways, in different locations (this World and/or the next) for a time.....hence going in different directions for a while. But basically they have all time! There is no rush! Love never dies or fades away.