Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator
Coming back to body

Out of interest, what techniques do people here use for re-grounding well after coming back to body?
Going out of body is fascinating, and amazing, but, depending on the experiences, it's easy for a little bit of us to be "left out" when we come back. I find the more of an emotional draw the events encountered create, the more easily a part of us can be "left behind out there" in a way.
It's important to come back fully, once we are back in the physical body. When I first went out of body, -even though I hadn't gone far -just into my room- years ago, sometimes for a little while afterwards I would feel slight dizziness during the day or slight headaches, or nausea.
Since then I found my own ways of "locking in" which suited me, and seemed to work for me.
I just wondered what other people do?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Felynx

Ah, I never really experienced pain when coming back. Perhaps your body just isn't used to it yet.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Out of interest, what techniques do people here use for re-grounding well after coming back to body?
Going out of body is fascinating, and amazing, but, depending on the experiences, it's easy for a little bit of us to be "left out" when we come back. I find the more of an emotional draw the events encountered create, the more easily a part of us can be "left behind out there" in a way.
It's important to come back fully, once we are back in the physical body. When I first went out of body, -even though I hadn't gone far -just into my room- years ago, sometimes for a little while afterwards I would feel slight dizziness during the day or slight headaches, or nausea.
Since then I found my own ways of "locking in" which suited me, and seemed to work for me.
I just wondered what other people do?

Re-integrating properly is very tricky and rarely happens perfectly even with some of the more experienced projecters. The first issue is if you are in the planes how do you find your way back to your body through the black abyss that buffers between the Real Time Zone and the Astral Planes? I have rarely been able to find my body and typically just force my physical body to move there-by ending the projection. But that is not proper re-integration and later on when I lay down to go to sleep I can often hear noises in the astral or feel things touching me in the astral even though I am semi-awake and not dreaming yet. Often once I start dreaming I will be teleported straight to where my astral body is stuck. Sometimes it makes it way back to my physical body and waits until I am in the right state for proper re-integration and sometimes it is stuck in the planes. Eitherway the trick to re-integrating is pretty simple - just go to sleep. Some times it is a bit of a hassle and leads to a night full of vivid unpleasent "dreams", especially if you end the projection because you are in a dark not friendly area of the planes. It's likely when you go to sleep you will be right back there with a gang full of entity goons just waiting for you to become lucid. But that's my advice.