Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-08-2012, 01:25 PM
olearke

Anyone Interested In Helping Healing

I have this kid who I know. He is my bosses son. He has a genetic illness which will probably kill him at a young age. He is 16 now. I thought that if I or someone else could visit him in the astral and see whats wrong with him from an astral point of view and then heal him in the astral; that would have an affect on this reality. If anyone is interested let me know.

I am an astral traveler but just a beginner. This is why at this point I cannot do this myself. I have left my body only like 10 times with very little time actually in the phase.
Old 31-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Guide
I can try. Though I need a name he goes by, either nickname/handle/first name, not the full name, I need to connect with the name to trace/track him energetically, then I can send some energy his way.
Old 31-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Master

I am happy to lend any assurance needed, just let me know, I practice Reiki and a few other types of healing.
also, black sheep, you can always try tracing the energy of the message here, most likely olearke was thinking of the person while typing this, so you can try tracing that, or you can always expand and contract in body so appear with the person to heal.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 31-08-2012, 07:04 PM
paultheseer

I am developing a system of esoteric distance healing that involves working with one particular Arch Angel it involves invoking the Angel using his sigil into a crystal sphere at the correct planetary timing. If the invoking is successful he then proceeds to give direction for what is needed in the healing, this can be anything from etheric out of body type healing to putting together a healing amulet or healing oils. I first used this system on a family member who had double pneumonia and a temperature of 104. The instruction came through to pack the persons picture in ice followed by certain prayers. Within hours her temperature had returned to normal. Another case involved a nasty viral condition and this time eight oils were given (that's the Angels number and you can probably work out from that who it is) and the person used it morning noon and night. I can't promise anything but if you pm me with some details full name, date of birth and condition (even better if you have a picture) I work with some other powerful spirits who may well also help, we just won't know until we start.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Guide
Quote:
you can always try tracing the energy of the message here, most likely olearke was thinking of the person while typing this, so you can try tracing that
Yeah, totally, thanks!
Old 01-09-2012, 01:30 AM
olearke

Have any of you ever tried to heal anyone in the astral? While you are out of body? That is more of what I am looking for if possible, but any healing is great help and I will be happy to give a name.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olearke
I have this kid who I know. He is my bosses son. He has a genetic illness which will probably kill him at a young age. He is 16 now. I thought that if I or someone else could visit him in the astral and see whats wrong with him from an astral point of view and then heal him in the astral; that would have an affect on this reality. If anyone is interested let me know.

I am an astral traveler but just a beginner. This is why at this point I cannot do this myself. I have left my body only like 10 times with very little time actually in the phase.

Not to be negative or anything but if he is expected to die by a young age his sickness is most likely not something spiritual but something genetic, physical, and either way physically internal. Meaning unless it was the Messiah healing him (If you subscribe to that belief) unfortunately I doubt anybody is going to be able to do anything to to him but give him a weird dream. Unfortunately people claim you can do far too much through astral projection and people expect it to work miracles, but it is very unlikely anyone will be able to do anything to him at all. I believe healing can be done through astral projection but the healing is spiritual, not physical. When the spirit is sick the physical body soon follows suit, so if he has a spiritual illness it is possible they could help. But being that he is projected to die at a young age it sounds like some serious illness, disease, or condition which is more than likely not just something spiritual. Not trying to upset you or anything this is just the reality of the situation.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:54 AM
olearke

I feel you but totally disagree with you. I respect your view though. For me, if anything is possible through the astral. Astral and physical are intertwined, not just when it is a minor illness. Also, personally if you are an astral traveller, that means you have the potential to be godlike, you just have to master the skills. So potentially everyone is god, we all are one, we are all god.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Master
Potentially yes but there have been very few beings to ever ascend that far while still living in the physical, one of them being the Buddha. There are millions of potential Buddha's but there is only one Buddha still to date. I don't think it's a matter of opinion that there is no healing mental retardation in the astral, you can't heal someone with down syndrome in the astral. You would have to be an astral magician to do so and be able to rewire the brain. Which is impossible in the astral because the second you leave your body you are no longer in the physical world, you are in a totally different dimension. Not all sickness is spiritual, some is purely 100% physical and there is nothing you can do in the astral to change that.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:19 AM
olearke

again I totally disagree, there is no such thing as purely 100% physical, if you know and believe about astral projection than you know how the universe works and it is all connected all the time. The reason there are not many beings to become enlightened masters is because not many believe they can be or even want to be or even think it is an option. If anyone worked on it, it is possible over time to become "the christ" for any and everyone.