Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Phaser

Phasing Experience

Its been some time since I have phased, must of been a couple of weeks. so, I Gradually began to do it....

Relaxing, letting myself go numb..... Relaxing and relaxing. Until, I got to the point where, I wanted to just relax no intent.. after just relaxing, a little white light popped into my mind in the corner, though it felt like the corner of the my eyes. I stayed like that.... Then later on, The picture of myself was standing in a church,yes) It felt like I was standing there, No third person mode lol... I only got a glimpse. At first I thought it was a church but as I carried on relaxing, Shapes started to form....... I started to think was it a funeral home....., I opened my eyes and started again... but this time it was weird. like I had my head on the side but then I noticed shadows and shapes started to form and immediately it felt my mind "aligned" straight, it felt weird. I had no control of it, It just moved to look straight once that happened, There was a head taking a forum of a person. I do not know this person. but he had curly hair, rather young. 20's 30's 40's maybe. white face, Had little bits of spots on his face. Brownish hair. After he dissapeared.......Words started reaping telepathically, they just started, I did not intend it... They kept on repeating them selves them suddenly the full word came to mind. The word was "appointment" or "apartment" I can not believe I forgot the word. so thats where I stopped. Got a head ache now though.. To be honest, I was still half physically aware.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Master

Sorry, but could you please tell me what 'phase' means - in the way that you are using it.