Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-05-2014, 04:57 AM
Rarthyr500

So you are saying someone could destroy existence (everything every soul every one) and leave only a void if they wanted to?
Old 07-05-2014, 05:04 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarthyr500
So you are saying someone could destroy existence (everything every soul every one) and leave only a void if they wanted to?
Sometimes ghosts and spirits communicate with the living. Probably most spirits move on to a higher plane of existence.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:09 AM
Master
Hello Rarthyr500.
I do not know how you made that assumption from my previous post.
Obviously I am misunderstanding you in one way or another.
I am not suggesting at all ...
Quote:
... someone could destroy existence (everything every soul every one) and leave only a void if they wanted to?
Your suggestion never entered my mind.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:05 AM
Rarthyr500

I see well, I guess if it was possible it would already have been done? I'm just asking questions because I'm curious as to what happens to our "evil" or "negative" sides or traits when we die... I try to be as positive as possible I want to be a good person but I do harbour malice. Don't you?
Old 07-05-2014, 08:52 AM
Master
Hello Rarthyr500.
Quote:
I see well, I guess if it was possible it would already have been done? I'm just asking questions because I'm curious as to what happens to our "evil" or "negative" sides or traits when we die... I try to be as positive as possible I want to be a good person but I do harbour malice. Don't you?
No, not in the normal definition of 'harboring malice'.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/malice

In a subtle way, being dishonest and untrue is a form of malice. It keeps others away from honest truth, and leads others astray.
Today, my life is about being as honest and true as possible.
In this regard, sometimes my ignorance gets in the way of being honest and true.
Whenever I become aware of this, I make amends as soon as possible.

My focus is about living today as best I can. In this way, when I die, I will know that I have done the best I could in my life.
If I worry too much about afterlife, I am not paying attention to be the best I can be in this life.

That is how I see it.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Rarthyr500

lol we are on two entirely different spectrums ... nevermind my question
Old 07-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Rarthyr500

Let's just say I'm terrified right now I'm in a bad place I'm afraid, afraid I may lose my soul somehow...
Old 07-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Rarthyr500

Edit - Double post whoops.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Master
Hello Rarthyr500.

Quote:
Let's just say I'm terrified right now I'm in a bad place I'm afraid, can I do anything to cause myself to lose my immortal soul? I am afraid.

Why would you want to lose your immortal soul?
Old 07-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Rarthyr500

I do not want to lose my immortal soul I am afraid that it may happen, bad punctuation, sorry.