Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Pathfinder

This is interesting and useful information. Thanks for sharing.
Old 17-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Experiencer
But that is an interesting thing - it seems like it is best to be in hypnosis like state, where we are peaceful, but not something I would call strong emotion. It is a state without thoughts, kind of like being in the NOW. On the other hand I read, that when people watch TV, they get into hypnosis like state within a few minutes, and advertisement companies use it to their advantage, of course. One more reasons not to watch, although now youtube is becoming more and more full of advertisements as well.
How all of those things interplay to influence and program subconscious is very interesting.
Old 17-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Good Morning, Divine Beloved Powerful Master.
Thank you. That is a nice one. I like to put powerful words into my passwords as well, especially the ones I have to type in daily.
Old 17-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Example of a great way for the subconscious mind...random example..

Money comes easily to me, John.
Money comes easily to you, John.
Money comes easily to him, John.

Or
John, money comes easily to me.
John, money comes easily to you
John, money comes easily to him.

Or

I, John, have money come easily to me.
You, John, have money come easily to you.
He, John, has money come easily to him.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2015, 04:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
But that is an interesting thing - it seems like it is best to be in hypnosis like state, where we are peaceful, but not something I would call strong emotion. It is a state without thoughts, kind of like being in the NOW. On the other hand I read, that when people watch TV, they get into hypnosis like state within a few minutes, and advertisement companies use it to their advantage, of course. One more reasons not to watch, although now youtube is becoming more and more full of advertisements as well.
How all of those things interplay to influence and program subconscious is very interesting.

Yeah, I guess if you get too theatrical it may bump you out of trance lol. But I've listened to programs that put you in at least a light hypnosis state and were impactful at the same time.

Idk, that's you're call on how you want to do it. I think the biggest rule of thumb is: do whatever works. If you're getting results and are happy with it then you're on the right track.

I'll throw in another point: sometimes it's good to shake things up. It's kinda like when you lift weights, if you do the same routine over and over and over you'll only make gains to a certain point and then "plateau". You have to switch routines up periodically in order to avoid that.

I think it works the same with the mind. It's good to hit your mind from different directions in order for things to stick.

But again, whatever works for you. If the money is flowing and joy is abounding and you're getting whatever else you want out of life then keep it up.
Old 20-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
But I've listened to programs that put you in at least a light hypnosis state and were impactful at the same time.
Would you share those programs. I actually got one cd yesterday in the garage sale - equisync, and I love rain sounds they have, but low bum bum noise is quite annoying, so it doesn't agree with me.
And yes, of course we have to do what works. Sometimes however we try variety of things before we find, what does. Also, sometimes thing works for a while, and then doesn't work anymore, possibly because we need to address another layer or it worked enough for small change, but then is not doing enough for larger change.
Old 20-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Example of a great way for the subconscious mind...random example..

Money comes easily to me, John.
Money comes easily to you, John.
Money comes easily to him, John.

Or
John, money comes easily to me.
John, money comes easily to you
John, money comes easily to him.

Or

I, John, have money come easily to me.
You, John, have money come easily to you.
He, John, has money come easily to him.
My favorite affirmation from you is:
Money comes easily to me. It just does!
Old 05-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Experiencer

Something I've always wondered. ( Miss Hepburn reply reminded me of it )

Is it more effective to use " first person " ( I ), or " second person ", ( you ) when addressing the subconscious?

" I now have a healthy mind and body "

or

" You now have a healthy mind and body "

And, maybe using the name ( refer Miss Hepburn reply ), in the phrase is helpful, too. I like that idea.

" You now have a healthy mind and body, rodan "
Old 05-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
My favorite affirmation from you is:
Money comes easily to me. It just does!
Isn't that funny...that is my favorite, also!
It's so clear and simple!

And it does! ...more is coming today...outta nowhere!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
And, maybe using the name (refer Miss Hepburn reply), in the
phrase is helpful, too.
I like that idea.

" You now have a healthy mind and body, rodan "
When someone is close by whispering ..."He blablabla...then he, blabla..."
or
is speaking to you, "Hey rodan, you going to the ..."

Our subconscious minds identify with I, you and he...

This is why saying all of them really gets in there! I know....
brother, do I know!

Make a habit of saying affirmations that you really believe...at the stop light, anytime you are alone in the car....as you
walk the dog...brush your teeth.

Haha...I spend 6 minutes a day on my rebounder while the tea
water is boiling...habits are GOOD! Now if I could only do that other times! hahaha...