Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-06-2014, 10:09 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Please proceed, I'm listening.......

I don't know that I can articulate something so large scale as the greater playing out as one. Also too, their is a greater mystery that regardless of what we know and how we put our experiences together, ideas, awareness, sense whatever you experience life through in your own view of you, that mystery is always there with you in this way.. You as a whole are playing out one with the whole, affected by the whole. Living in part with a greater mystery, that may give you glimpses of things that you can take on as being fact, yet what we have is only what we know so far.

Everything playing out is real until it is no longer real to us. The more we shed, the more we shed light upon the nature of the whole playing out in ways where we begin to see life is what it is. As I choose to live in acceptance of what is, help out where I can, LISTEN and go to where I can be my best I can be in my life when I listen to my own inner guide.

I can wonder why the world is as it is, I can look at it from many directions of seeing and feeling. I can Justify, create facts ideas, base it on my experiences, develop compassion for the world as it is, look into it with new eyes every day and give thanks. I can do and be anything really.

There is ONE thing I know for certain though.

I am going to die and leave this body one day. That I will attract.

So in that knowing I just get on with my life for me and my own purpose of being me..come what may I say, in thanks for every day I have left..

Thankyou for asking.
Old 13-06-2014, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I don't know that I can articulate something so large scale as the greater playing out as one. Also too, their is a greater mystery that regardless of what we know and how we put our experiences together, ideas, awareness, sense whatever you experience life through in your own view of you, that mystery is always there with you in this way.. You as a whole are playing out one with the whole, affected by the whole. Living in part with a greater mystery, that may give you glimpses of things that you can take on as being fact, yet what we have is only what we know so far.

Everything playing out is real until it is no longer real to us. The more we shed, the more we shed light upon the nature of the whole playing out in ways where we begin to see life is what it is. As I choose to live in acceptance of what is, help out where I can, LISTEN and go to where I can be my best I can be in my life when I listen to my own inner guide.

I can wonder why the world is as it is, I can look at it from many directions of seeing and feeling. I can Justify, create facts ideas, base it on my experiences, develop compassion for the world as it is, look into it with new eyes every day and give thanks. I can do and be anything really.

There is ONE thing I know for certain though.

I am going to die and leave this body one day. That I will attract.

So in that knowing I just get on with my life for me and my own purpose of being me..come what may I say, in thanks for every day I have left..

Thankyou for asking.
I agree. We only know what we think we know. Great response
Old 13-06-2014, 06:51 AM
Master
Quote:
I agree. We only know what we think we know. Great response

I heard a saying once with a similar flavour .

God is only the God you know .

x daz x
Old 13-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Perhaps I don't want to be.

*snorts*
Of course you don't. Wanting to be a millionaire would mean I was right, wouldn't it?
Old 13-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
*snorts*
Of course you don't. Wanting to be a millionaire would mean I was right, wouldn't it?

Before dismissing Lora's remark with a snort, perhaps consider that she's telling the truth. Just because you want money, doesn't mean everyone thinks the same as you. What goes on in other people's heads can be remarkably different to yours.
Old 13-06-2014, 09:09 AM
Master
Next up: denying/defending how millionaires who didn't want to be millionaires ended up being millionaires.
Old 13-06-2014, 09:22 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Next up: denying/defending how millionaires who didn't want to be millionaires ended up being millionaires.

Such tragic circumstances for them, that. Just shows that the Law of Repulsion doesn't always work.

Old 13-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Law of Repulsion
Ha-ha! Law of Repulsion...
Old 13-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Master
I can't imagine being a millionaire considering all the people and organizations that could use that money more than I could. Sure you could be a responsible millionaire and write out checks from your summer home in Aspen but for me even that would not be enough considering I don't need a summer home as much as others need the money.
Old 13-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
I can't imagine being a millionaire considering all the people and organizations that could use that money more than I could. Sure you could be a responsible millionaire and write out checks from your summer home in Aspen but for me even that would not be enough considering I don't need a summer home as much as others need the money.

It's not a zero-sum-game Capacity. One having doesn't take away from another. But that is the common belief in society today.

I don't know how it works but more is created, and in ways we have not considered. There would be enough for all if we let go of the fears of either having or not having. Precluding yourself from some abundance is as debilitating as not having, IMO.

And, no, I can't "prove" this. I just see it in action.

Lora

P.S. Whether the millionaire chooses to help others with his/her money is entirely their choice, just as you can do with your abundance any way you choose.