Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2007, 01:20 AM
angelicious

Awww, where is the love & unity, hmmm?

Romans 12:4,5
Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many from one body, and each member be kings to all the others.

All the best Karen.

Old 23-02-2007, 01:23 AM
BLAIR2BE

but is there room for interpretation?!
Old 23-02-2007, 01:24 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE

What do you mean Blair2be?

K.
Old 23-02-2007, 01:42 AM
BLAIR2BE

in response to angelicious responding on the fore posted comments:

love and unity, all fine and dandy. quoting scripture to get a message across, also fine and dandy (i can work with that). but was it necessary to "discuss" the nature of life so rigidly, backed up with scripture? was there no room for interpretation?

i enjoyed talking with karen. there came a time though where the discussion really turned me off: when karen seemed to portray that any interpretation outside of her own was wrong (in need of scriptual correction) AND when the content of other posts/posters were exclusively to dispute what karen was saying (in my opinion, SIMPLY because it came from the Bible or a religion). these aspects turned me off quicker than the clapper. are we afraid of religion?

i have found that many people (not directed at anyone here, in particular) will completely reject all Christian teaching, simply because it is labled as Christian or religion; imature reaction, in my opinion; quite CLOSEMINDED (and the opposite of love and unity). and this goes for all who respond this way, religious or not (perhaps myself from time to time).

(feathers puked, turn to doves)
Old 23-02-2007, 01:46 AM
kundalini

Blair2be, thank you for those comments.

I really do thank you.

Last edited by kundalini : 23-02-2007 at 02:00 AM.
Old 23-02-2007, 02:01 AM
kundalini

UPDATE: This thread will be closed now. I do not wish for there to be any further commotion connected with the issues that have been discussed in this thread. I would like to say that all our staff are tolerant towards every single belief system that can be encountered on these forums.

However, we will not allow the members of this forum; some of whom are young and therefore maybe more impressionable to be manipulated or scare-mongered into believing somebody else's beliefs. At the end of the day, that is what matters and that is where the heart of our policy on preaching resides.

Kundalini.
Old 23-02-2007, 02:03 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE

There's all the room in the whole wide world for interpretation, knock yourself out....I do. No one said you can't, grins.
Old 23-02-2007, 02:06 AM
angelicious

I understand Kundalini, peace out.
Old 23-02-2007, 02:06 AM
kundalini

Hi angelicious,

I noticed that you were replying and so I let you finish your post. However, this thread is closed now.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread