Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-06-2012, 05:53 AM
Terracotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
:( really? The only creatures without morals are us. We are blind to Everything Around us. You'll find those problems Everywhere and in between. At least they are smart enough to realize that for the most part, we're clueless. I spend more time with them then humans and would rather talk to a blade of grass telepathically then with those who can't say that animals are smarter and more open in the mind then we are. Just because we speak different languages, it doesn't mean they don't understand us (although half the time we don't understand them) or try to help us. I watch animals tear each other a part. Ive watched animals take care of and look after one another. It's called friends and enemies. It's called prey. Humans do it to, but with less of an idea of what they are doing. I mean, look at what's on our plates. Did any of us ask to kill it first? Watch an animal, listen to it. When they find their prey they ask, they choose, they thank. Some are manipulative. So are humans. Some are not nice. So are humans. Some are kind and loving. So are humans. That makes them no better or worse then us.
sorry for my slight rant. I don't like it when people say those kinds of things though. We are animals too.

I don't consider you "telepathically" communicating with animals as evidence of the fact that they possess higher reasoning. Nothing evidences such at this point besides subjective claims that haven't done very well in testing, if I recall, and that very few people want to explain in-depth with respectable sources or research behind. This doesn't mean they don't experience emotion or in many cases intelligence, only that they don't have the capacity for moral behavior or debate.

Just because humans are a young species struggling to iron out our issues aren't doesn't mean that we are incapable of morals. Because we at least have the mental capacity to question our natural urges and to form societies where we outlaw things such as, say, rape instead of considering it a way of life, I consider us better. We also have many people questioning how we handle the meat industry. We constantly question our way of living, and this can be seen, felt, heard, and touched instead of others telling us they experience it through telepathy and spirit journeys or whatever.
Old 18-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Master
Well said Terracotta.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 19-06-2012, 04:37 AM
Master
I am interested in the world. this interest will free me from this world. it looks surprising? But it is true. If you enter in a room that has only one door, you have to leave the room with the help of same door. So I take interest